Serrano chilies or green chilies
Salt to taste
Coriander to taste
Parsley to taste
Green tomatoes or tomatillo
Oil to fry
Tofu to garnish
Avocado to complement
- To prepare the sauce, peel the garlic and put it to boil in water.
- Add in the onion, the coriander, the parsley, the chili and the tomato. Make sure the water is adequate to cover the tomato.
- Cook until the tomatoes change the color into more yellow.
- Put them into a blender and blend it until all of them are blended.
- Pour it in a container.
- Put the sauce on the stove until it boils a bit and the put in the tortillas which already fried.
- Meanwhile, cut the tofu into small blocks.
- Pour the sauce on a plate and put the tofu on top of it.
- Add some avocado on top.
- Ready to be served.