Vegetarian Elite

First Lady of American Indian Heritage Month, Joanelle Romero   

On the first Vegan Earth Day, in Los Angeles on July 21, 2009, Joanelle Romero, a great recording artist, singer, filmmaker, and songwriter, held a concert to celebrate this epochal date with her fans, fellow green goers, and compassionate world citizens.

A vegan and the founder of the first American Indian Television, Joanelle Romero staged out, once again, the pioneering role of the American Indian people and their culture in safeguarding the planet.

I Am Free
Written, composed, and performed by Joanelle Romero
I dance in a sacred circle with you and me.
The hot sun touching my dark skin.
I look up to the sky, I see my ancestors.
They say “dance.”
Dance in love.
Dance in beauty.
Human beings are here  to love and I’m free.

HOST: The heart of today’s episode of Vegetarian Elite is Joanelle Romero, a multitalented pioneer who has the courage to live up to her dream of bringing forth peace and compassion by way of artistic and cultural creativity.

She is an acclaimed music star in the United States and in other countries, as well as an award-winning American Indian documentary filmmaker and drama series producer.

Other accomplishments include being the founder of the first American Indian television channel; and the initiator of the first American Indian music program in Los Angeles and American Indian film festival.

But above all, she is a vegan star who brings her creativity, energy, and cultural heritage to the forefront of the green movement.

Visit Joanelle Romero at www.RedNation.com for more information about her music, film,as well as cultural and educational projects.

Balanced Life, Peaceful World: A Discussion with Wushu and Qigong Master Lee Feng-San (In Chinese) 
 Former Member of the European Parliament Jens Holm: Planting Hope for a Veg Planet (In Swedish) 

Most popular
 Detoxing with Food Pioneer Karyn Calabrese: "Welcome to My Raw and Vegan World!"
 Humor and Humanity: Comedian and Activist Dick Gregory
 The Art of Living and Music with Multi-Talented Performer Joy Valencia
 Hollywood Actress Elaine Hendrix: For the Love of Animals
 Spirited Actress & Dancer Tonya Kay: Connecting with Oneself through Raw Veganism
 Vegan Vacations with the Healthy Voyager Carolyn Scott-Hamilton
 Spice Williams-Crosby:The Story of a Hollywood Action Actress
 The Birth of Bahá’u’lláh: Bringing Oneness to Humanity
 Simone Reyes - Activist Angel for the Animals
 William McNamara - On the Forefront of Acting and Animal Activism