巴克斯特.蒙特哥利醫師談優良營養促進最佳健康(二集之一)    第1 集
下載    

Welcome, health–conscious viewers,to Healthy Living.
Today’s show features the Houston Cardiac Association in Houston, Texas, USA founded by cardiologist Dr. Baxter Montgomery. The center provides the finest in cardiovascular medical care, with many of its patients’ healing miracles resulting from changing to a rejuvenating, plant-based diet.

Dr. Montgomery himself follows a vegan, meaning animal-free, lifestyle.

One of our Supreme Master Television correspondents recently met with Dr. Montgomery to learn more about the wonderful health benefits many of his grateful patients experience.

Dr Montgomery(m): Over the years in treating patients in my private practice, I realized that treating with medications, the procedures we did, the surgeries we performed, essentially did not control the underlying condition.

I noticed that my patients, despite the increasing technology and the medications, continued to get sicker all the time.

HOST: Dr. Montgomery delved into the scientific literature to find a better way to treat heart ailments.

Dr Montgomery(m): The more I researched, looked at the literature, I would see data suggesting that we needed to consume more plant-based foods to prevent cancer.

For instance, we needed to consume more plant-based food to prevent heart disease and the like.
And then there was data out that suggested people that consume only plant-based foods did better than people that did not. So when I looked at all of the data,
it became obvious that plant-based food was the common denominator.

For more about Dr. Montgomery,
please visit
www.HoustonCardiacAssociation.com

節目選單
健康生活
師徒之間
地球:我們可愛的家
動物世界:我們的鄰居
科學與靈性
素食主義:高雅的生活方式
素食菁英
美好人,美好事