東南亞國協與韓國的傳統管弦樂音樂會:展現友誼與和諧   
Play with windows media ( 60 MB )

HOST: Halo, beautiful viewers! On today’s episode of Enlightening Entertainment, we'll introduce the ASEAN-Korea Traditional Music Orchestra.

ASEAN stands for The Association of Southeast Asian Nations. Its 10 members nations are: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Âu Lạc (Vietnam), Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar (Burma).

With over 80 performers and composers, along with 52 different types of traditional instruments from 11 countries, including South Korea, the ASEAN-Korea Traditional Music Orchestra creates a rare musical experience conveying friendship and harmony across borders.

The music director was Dr. Choi Sang-Wha of South Korea, who collaborated with British conductor and composer Mr. Eric James Watson.

Choi Sang-Wha - music director(m): Although we live in a multicultural and international time, we still are not familiar with Asia which is close by. I think that musical exchange is more important than economic or political exchange, to become familiar with Asia.

Therefore, the purpose of organizing this orchestra is that music will contribute to feeling a sense of kinship between people in a multicultural society, and without borders between countries.

Eric James Watson(m): 49:22 I'd just like to say halo and welcome to all the Supreme Master viewers wherever you are in this world. I hope that you enjoy this concert. I hope that you come to experience a wonderful new listening experience.

相關節目

雷巴布琴與都塔爾:阿富汗特殊的民俗樂器(達利語)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

「遠音」樂團與日本傳統豎笛尺八(日文)

中亞的傳統音樂與舞蹈表演

板索里:韓國傳統說唱藝術(韓語)

蒙古歡慶農曆新年(蒙古語)

保存阿富汗的音樂寶藏:訪問音樂大師尤希達.蘇畢爾.巴赫迪亞(達利語)