用心聆聽農場動物:德國的動物靈媒安德莉亞‧法蘭克隆(二集之一)(德語)    第2 集
第1 集 Play with windows media ( 49 MB )
第2 集 Play with windows media ( 51 MB )

Ms. Frankrone: So, Foxi would like to simply and clearly convey to us... yes, again, that he’s doing very  well, that he’s happy, that he’s, yes, glad that he can live here with us, and to have us as his friends.
You’re my good friend, Foxi, right? You’re my very dear friend.

HOST : Welcome honored viewers to Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. Andrea Frankrone of Germany is a professional animal communicator who has been closely connected with animals all her life.
She lives with her husband on a picturesque farm in Langenberg, Germany in happy harmony with a dog, a cow, and several cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ponies, donkeys, sheep, goats, budgies, carp and goldfish, most of whom were rescued. 

Ms. Frankrone holds seminars at her farm on how to communicate heart-to-heart with animals and participants enjoy interacting with the animal friends who roam freely on the spacious grounds.
Her work has been featured a number of times in the German media.

Now let's travel to Germany and meet the insightful Ms. Andrea Frankrone as she describes her early years as a telepathic animal communicator.

Ms. Frankrone: All my life I’ve had the ability to communicate with animals through thought, ever since I was a little child, really.

However, I never had the courage to talk to anybody about this, because of the way I was brought up. My parents thought animals are dumb and unable to think.

I think, if I had dared to tell them at home, "Guess what, Dad, I’ve just had a chat with Hasso (a dog companion), “albeit only about the weather," I believe they‘d have given me a good scolding. And so it was sort of a secret between me and the animals for several decades.

For more details on Andrea Frankrone, please visit
www.TierFluesterer.de

相關節目

全新的世界:動物靈媒瑪莉.蓋頓談心電感應(二集之一)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

動物靈媒麥德琳.沃克:愛的湧現(二集之一)

從那純潔的雙眼:動物靈媒崔夏.麥考(二集之一)

動物的悄悄話:動物靈媒金‧梅勒妮(二集之一)

德國動物靈媒克莉絲緹安‧貝克的洞見(二集之一)(德語)