尼斯卡:靈性的畫家(二集之一)    第1 集
第1 集 Play with windows media ( 38 MB )
第2 集 Play with windows media ( 39 MB )

Greetings angelic viewers, and welcome to A Journey through Aesthetic Realms on Supreme Master Television. In today’s show, we’ll take an inspiring voyage to the realm of light with the first of our two-part series on contemporary Canadian artist François Lortie, better known as Niska.

Called “the Painter of the Soul,” Niska has devoted over 50 years of his life to the ardent quest for God with his paintbrush.

At the age of six, Niska was struck by a city bus when he found himself out of his body and surrounded by bright light. The life-changing moment was followed by 18 months of confinement in a hospital bed.

Assigned to the rehabilitation center along with war amputees, he created his first painting under the loving encouragement of his caretakers. It was here that he made his lifetime commitment to spreading the message of light.

Niska (m): I was already painting those lights and my first exhibition [was] when I sent the paintings in Ottawa for the National Gallery in 1954. By this year, I remember, I was like 14 years-old, those energies that I felt in my guts, I wanted to help the world, I wanted to help humanity, to change the world, So I associated to my spiritual energy, wanted so much to give, so that’s the strength of power. And of course the light that I associate to [is] the Light of God.

For more about Niska’s paintings,
please visit www.niska.org

相關節目

來自天堂的靈思:天才畫家兼詩人艾奇恩
Play with windows media

伊拉克畫家保羅.巴特動人的藝術(阿拉伯語)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

疼惜上帝的造物:清海無上師為動物芳鄰創作的詩《小狗的心》

伊拉克音樂家奧馬爾‧巴希爾先生:融合各民族的音樂(阿拉伯語)

保存巴勒斯坦文化:訪問納賈‧艾塔吉‧阿凱里(阿拉伯語)