俄亥俄州辛辛那提的愛心小館(二集之一):環保的純素餐飲   
第1 集 Play with windows media ( 35 MB )
第2 集 Play with windows media ( 38 MB )

HOST: Greetings to our wonderful green going viewers! Thank you for joining us on Vegetarianism: The Noble Way of Living. Around this time, last year, a new vegan restaurant opened its doors to the delight and warm welcome of neighborhood citizens.

Supreme Master TV(f):  You’re welcome to the Loving Café, the new vegan café in Cincinnati, Ohio! The scientists say that 80% of the environment, of the global warming is caused by the animal agriculture.
And this group has come together, these volunteers, group of people have come together to create this café to provide you with some vegan food and to serve you. Thank you. (Applause)

I’d like to thank all of you for coming out today, all of the public for coming today to support this café. And I’d especially like to thank Larry Falkin, he’s the Director of Office of Environmental Quality, for joining us and supporting us today. And he’s going to be cutting our ribbon to officially open the Loving Café in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Larry Falkin(m): Cincinnati has made a commitment to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions to reduce its contributions to global climate change and part of the Green Cincinnati plan, the city’s climate plan, calls for encouraging Cincinnati residents to consume less meat.

And so one step forward in that process is welcoming our first vegan restaurant to Cincinnati. Welcome to Cincinnati.

HOST: A year later, Loving Café is flourishing in business with a collection of stories to share about its satisfied customers.

Linda Richardson(f): I just can’t tell you how happy and excited I am to have this here. I’m so excited! I’m so happy. And I can’t wait to be here all the time. I will be a regular customer and thank you so much!

HOST: Aptly named the Loving Café, the restaurant is a labor of love of our Association members in Cincinnati, Ohio, who volunteer their time to run the establishment.

Through the inspiring examples of Supreme Master Ching Hai, the volunteers seek to bring awareness to the issue of climate change and how we can all be eco-heroes with the vegan solution. Indeed, saving the planet has never been more simple and delicious with restaurants like Loving Café!

Visit Loving Café online at TheLovingCafe.com
Or call +001.513.731.2233 for more information

相關節目

波蘭知名的美味純素冰淇淋(波蘭語)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

活光烹飪藝術協會的主廚雀麗索瑞亞帶我們參觀曼德西諾菇園(二集之一)

參觀食華素食工廠:製作純素食品的藝術

「愛家」美味營養又環保的國際純素佳餚(二集之二)

跟主廚雪莉索里一起參觀「諾歐食物森林學習園地」的有機耕作(二集之一)