傑佛瑞.麥森:研究動物內心情感的知名專家   
Play with windows media ( 36 MB )

HOST: Do elephants really weep when they feel sad? Do pigs smile when they’re happy? In his thoughtful, well-researched books, vegan author Dr. Jeffrey Masson of New Zealand answers these and countless other questions about the inner lives of animals.

Hallo, warm-hearted viewers, and welcome to today’s episode of Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants featuring critically acclaimed author Jeffrey Masson, who has written 10 books on the emotional lives of animals. Dr. Masson has appeared on TV shows around the world, including the highly popular Good Morning America
and The Oprah Winfrey Show in the US.

In addition, his books 『When Elephants Weep』 and 『Dogs Never Lie about Love』 have become international bestsellers, and his latest work, 『The Face on Your Plate,』 presents a moving portrayal of the cruel, immoral practice of factory farming.

Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson holds a doctorate in the ancient Indian language Sanskrit from Harvard University, USA and is a former professor at the University of Toronto, Canada.

After many years of teaching and working in the field of psychoanalysis, Dr. Masson suddenly found himself at a crossroads.

Jeff (m): I was 40 years old and I had to decide what was I going to do with the rest of my life. I had stopped being a professor, I had given up my post.
I was no longer a Freudian analyst. The question was what was I going to do with the rest of my life?

Books by Jeffrey Masson are available at JeffreyMasson.com

相關節目

農場動物的情感世界:動物收容教育中心紀錄片(一)
Play with windows media

訪問海穆特‧卡柏倫博士:奧地利提倡動物權利的先鋒(一)(德語)
Play with windows media

彼得.辛格博士:推動動物解放
Play with windows media

費里西安諾.菲利歐:巴西國會議員暨動保人士(葡萄牙語)
Play with windows media

結合地球的聲音:動物靈媒潘妮洛普史密斯(二集之一)
Play with flash player Play with windows media