健康生活 毒品:致命的陷阱   
Play with windows media ( 42 MB )

Reverend (m): I started taking drugs from 17 and have spent countless penitent days since then. Those days should’ve been the golden days of my life, the happiest time of my life, and I should’ve worked energetically at that age. Instead, I was tempted, enslaved and devastated by drugs and lost everything

HOST: Reverend Shin Yong-Won’s story is not unique but reflects the experience of many around the world who have been trapped by drugs.

In 2007 the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime estimated that the global population of drug addicts was 18 to 38 million.

Drug abuse causes severe harm to public health, and causes unbearable pain to families and friends.
On this episode of Healthy Living we examine the hazards of drug use and how to help our loved ones stay away from the perils of addiction.

Marie-Francoise (f): Drugs are really the intruder that will cheat the brain and make us think we need them.

HOST: Once a habit is established, it is exceedingly difficult to free oneself from the grip of narcotics.

相關節目

健康生活 訪問威廉葛拉特醫師:談酒品毒害身心
Play with flash player Play with windows media

健康生活 派屈克.雷諾:《與孩子談遠離菸品》(三集之一)

健康生活 探討菸草致死的原因

聯合國國際反毒日
Play with windows media

全球優秀英雄獎 派屈克‧雷諾與無菸美國基金會
Play with windows media

與清海無上師視訊會議探討氣候變遷