靈性綜藝

超級保姆艾樂森‧米阿特   

Today, we feature Ms. Alyson Myatt,from Louisville,Kentucky, USA. Ms. Myatt, age 22,
is known by people across the country as the nanny who saved the life of a 5-year-old child
by running through a wall of flames. His name is Aden Hawes,and one night while his father was away on a business trip,a bathroom ventilation fan upstairs overheated and caught on fire.
As it fell to the ground,the loud noise woke up Ms. Myatt,who was sleeping in her basement room.

(Interview in English) Alyson(f):
I just heard something hit the ground and it was some stuff up in the ceiling of the bathroom and it hit the floor. I mean, It woke me up; my room was located down in the basement. So and That’s how the fire started,was the bathroom fan,it was broken,but the switch was on,so the motor was running on the fan. (SMTV (f): Oh, wow.) And it caught fire and it had been burning for a couple of hours,because I mean the whole upstairs,like on that side of where the bathroom was,was just in flames,like hot, (SMTV (f): Wow.) big flames, and it all down the hallway.

SMTV (f): And then what happened after that?
Alyson(f): And then,as soon as I ran upstairs,I was yelling for Aden.
And then he just told me that he’s in his room on his bed. And so I just ran and like ran through the flames like all down the carpet. I didn’t have shoes on or socks or anything and, yeah,I just ran in his room. He jumped on me and then I you know carried him out.

搜尋所有節目

最熱門
 全球首映《皇帝與百官》第一集" 由清海無上師編導的歷史大劇(九集之一)
 蒙古音樂會「拯救世界」(八集之一)(蒙古語)
 歌頌聖愛:巴基斯坦蘇菲音樂家聖札胡爾,二集之一(烏爾都語)
 全球優秀愛心獎: 伊恩.克拉克博士:引進健康照護造福烏干達,二集之一
 頂尖環保英雄會(十二集之一)
 清海無上師世界會會員及友人歡度二○一二年新年
 悠樂(越南)現代民俗戲曲《孝順的枇杷膏》四集之一(悠樂語)
 《愛心與仇恨》修行故事劇(四之一)中文
 悠樂(越南)電影 《威虎下山的磨練》(三集之一)悠樂語
 悠樂電影: 《覺醒》(三集之一)(悠樂語)