關於我們

鋼琴會友:才華橫溢的藝術家、作曲家兼教師查爾斯.席格(二集之一)   
下載    

HOST:
Loved the world over, Mr. Charles Segal is one of the most accomplished musicians on Earth! He has produced an amazingly large volume of original works – over 1,500 songs and musical pieces! Mr. Segal is also the featured artist on more than 200 albums.

(Interview in English) Segal (m):
My mother was a mandolin player. And you know what a mandolin is like? A violin. And she instilled music into me. And they used to call me “Pint of Musica.” (NFT: pint is a small unit of volume, can refer to a small child)  And I learned music and I started, I loved it so much. Even now, I mean, I’m absolutely crazy about it.

HOST:
Born in Lithuania, Charles Segal was raised in South Africa, where he became a celebrity pianist. As early as 1973, he became the winner of the South Africa Record Industry (SARI) Award, a prestige equivalent to the US-based Grammy Award. He moved to the United States in 1980s and remains to be a most recorded
pianist till the present. Continuously renewing his artistry for over half a century, Mr. Segal is an extremely versatile musician with a breadth and depth as rich as his life experiences.

Supreme Master Television ended broadcasting on January 2, 2012
Read More...

關於我們
與我們聯絡
新聞發佈
通訊
媒體報導
最新消息與活動
溫馨來函
Supreme Master TV 廣告
清海無上師介紹
清海無上師及其世界會歷年慈善賑災活動一覽表