Дубайский центр спасения животных: оазис любви в ОАЭ (арабский)   
Play with windows media Скачать
( 44 MB )

Thoughtful viewers, we invite you to travel with us today to Dubai of the United Arab Emirates to visit the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, an animal sanctuary founded by the compassionate Ayesha Kelaif.

Ayesha (f): To me a dog, or a cat, or any pet is like a human. They need the basics that we need: food, water, shelter and kindness.

HOST: Ayesha Kelaif was born in Sri Lanka to a British father and Portuguese-Dutch mother. In her childhood, she frequently moved and had little opportunity to establish lasting friendships with people, but she found comfort and companionship through animals.

Ayesha (f): Actually, since I was a kid, I was always involved with animals, and I always had a passion for animals. So, it's been in my life ever since I can remember.

As an animal lover, you know, I thought I want to do something different. That was like 11 years ago, I rescued my first cat and then as it grew, and I met a lot of nice people who work with me right now who helped me.

There are a lot of volunteers, members; I have a great team who are always ready to help animals and in the daily care of running DARC.

HOST: Now living in Dubai with her husband and three children, the family's villa in Al Barsha has become the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, which provides a haven for a large variety of abused, injured and abandoned animals.

The refuge provides specialized food, shelter and medical care to meet the needs of all of its unique rescues. The residents all live harmoniously in this oasis in the middle of Dubai.

For more details on the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, please visit
www.darcuae.com

Related Link

Плата за добро - животные герои спешат на подмогу.
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Награда за героизм и милосердие: Грейхаунд Сюзи и Международная сеть спасения животных

От животновода до спасателя:Чери Вандерслуйс из приюта Мейпл фарм – ч1 из 2

Спасательные работы с любовью- Фонд для собак в Тайланде

Всемирная награда за блестящее милосердие: центр спасения и реабилитации приматов (испанский)

Поддержка жизни: австралийская группа по правам и спасению животных – ч 1 из 2

Всемирная премия за блестящее милосердие: TЦентр спасения диких животных Сикананга в Индонезии (индонезийский)

Организация Brisbane Carers – спасители австралийских зверей 1

Всемирная награда за блестящий героизм: Пожарные и спасатели Букингемшира и г-н Гринхалг

Спасение лунных медведей в Азии

Конференции по перемене климата с Высочайшим Мастером Чинг Хай
Высочайший Мастер Чинг Хай об окружающей среде
Видеоконференция Высочайшего Мастера Чинг Хай с сотрудниками телевидения
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Простые и питательные блюда от Высочайшего Мастера Чинг Хай
Бретарианцы
The King & Co.
Свитки афоризмов
Свитки: Награда месяца