Доктор Лори Марино: Великолепные умы дельфинов   
Play with windows media Скачать
( 43 MB )

HOST: Hallo, gentle viewers, and welcome to Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. One of the world’s most widely loved animals of the sea is the dolphin. On today's program we’ll visit with Dr. Lori Marino, an expert on cetacean intellect and a senior lecturer in neuroscience and behavioral biology as well as an adjunct instructor in psychology at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. A good portion of her dolphin research involves studying the brains of wild dolphins who have died of natural causes.

Dr. Marino(f): For the past 15 years, I’ve been studying the intelligence of dolphins, and I’ve been mainly doing that by uh looking at their brains. I do something called Magnetic Resonance Imaging. And what that means is I look at that structure of their brain, I look at the size of their brain. I look at how their brain is put together, and then try to infer something about their behavior and their intelligence and their abilities from that.

HOST: In 2001, Dr. Marino and her colleague were the first to publish research regarding the ability of Bottlenose dolphins to recognize themselves in a mirror, an ability scientists say demonstrates self-awareness. Before Dr. Marino’s discovery, self-recognition was thought to be a characteristic unique to humans and the great apes.

For more details on Dr. Marino, please visit
www.NBB.emory.edu/faculty/personal/marino.html

Related Link

«В защиту дельфинов»: интервью с доктором Томасом Уайтом
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Целый новый мир: введение в телепатию с экстрасенсом, общающимся с животными Мери Геттен ч1 из 2

Телепат, общающийся с животными: Мадлен Уокер: течение любви – ч 1 из 2

Операция охранного общества морских пастухов: Вальсирующая Матильда

Special Needs Children and Special Dolphins: The Water Planet Story - P1/2

Songs of the Sea: The Oceania Project with Trish and Wally Franklin, P1/2

Прекратим жестокость к животным Пожизненное заключение: морские млекопитающие в неволе – ч 1 из 2
Play with windows media

Прекратим жестокость к животным Вода полная крови - убийство невинных китов, ч 1 из 2
Play with windows media

Прекратим жестокость к животным Ков Ред: Ричард О'Барри рассказывает об эксплуатации и убийстве дельфинов.
Play with windows media

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY Stop Whale Hunting Now!
Play with windows media

Конференции по перемене климата с Высочайшим Мастером Чинг Хай
Высочайший Мастер Чинг Хай об окружающей среде
Видеоконференция Высочайшего Мастера Чинг Хай с сотрудниками телевидения
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Простые и питательные блюда от Высочайшего Мастера Чинг Хай
Бретарианцы
The King & Co.
Свитки афоризмов
Свитки: Награда месяца
Конструктивные свитки
Peace & Freedom Scrolls