真正的爱:澳洲维多利亚省的泰拉玛德野生动物庇护所   
Play with windows media ( 57 MB )

Halo, viewers. Welcome to Vegetarianism: The Noble Way of Living, here on Supreme Master Television. Today on our show, we're going to introduce to you a very special animal friend. He is a cat who lives in a peaceful mountain temple in Youngdong-goon, South Korea.

Yes, this cat is Jeong-Soon. While you may already find it curious that he's a temple resident, there is yet another reason he is very special…

TempleChef(f): My goodness, I've never seen a cat like him before.

Disciple02: I didn’t believe it until I saw him with my own eyes. But then I saw him here and…

TempleChef(f): By the way, it seems like there’s no other cat like him in the world.

HOST: This is YongYeon-Sa Temple located in YoungDong-goon, North Chungcheong province, South Korea. It does not look much different from other temples.

In this ordinary temple, however, lives a very extraordinary cat named Jeong-Soon.

Disciple02(f): Let me call him. I'm wondering where he might be now. Jeong-Soon! Jeong-Soon!Jeong-Soon! Jeong-Soon! Where are you? He doesn't show up even when his name is called. He won't come until the Reverend Sister calls him.

Reverend Sister(f): Jeong-Soon, are you guarding yellow melons? Where are you? Oh, there you are, my boy. It’s hot. Let's go eat. Did you sleep? You should reply to her.

HOST: This is Jeong-Soon, the famous cat. He is a dashing gentlecat, wearing in his well-groomed tuxedo. He and the Reverend Sister make their way to the temple kitchen at lunch time.

There, he patiently awaits his meal. Oh, are those bean sprouts? He heartily finishes every trace of the delicious bean sprouts. And the Reverend Sister gives him steamed cabbage.

He finishes his plate of bean sprouts and cabbage. Now it’s time for dessert! Yellow melon? Our big surprise for you is Jeong-Soon is a 100% pure vegan cat who loves his vegetables and fruits! Jeong-Soon is definitely popular with the visitors of YongYeon-Sa Temple.

节目选单
动物世界:我们的邻居
健康生活
师徒之间
地球:我们可爱的家
灵性综艺
科学与灵性
素食主义:高雅的生活方式
素食菁英
美好人,美好事
电影世界
焦点新闻