澳洲達西‧古德溫的「五條麵包」流動食堂   

HOST: Welcome to Enlightening Entertainment, noble viewers.
Today we travel to the town of Lismore in New South Wales, Australia, to visit with Mr. Darcy Goodwin, a multi award-winning humanitarian. He is the founder of “Five Loaves Mobile Soup Kitchen,” which provides nutritious food to local families in need. It makes its distinction by being the only mobile operation of its kind in the country.

Serving only delicious vegetarian food puts Five Loaves in a class all by itself. Mr. Goodwin’s motto, “Sharing is Caring,” is proudly written on the van.

SupremeMasterTV(f): Could you tell us a little bit about the inspiration behind why you started such a service to the community?

Darcy Goodwin(m): Well, I spent my early life in church administration, and programs of this nature.
The good Lord took me and put “Five Loaves” in my hand and said “on with the job”! So out there we go, and we start to meet people  in the beautiful little town of Nimbin 20 years ago.
We’re just right on the border line of 21, and I’ll soon be 21 years of age on the highway. It has been a pleasure, a real pleasure.

节目选单
动物世界:我们的邻居
健康生活
师徒之间
地球:我们可爱的家
灵性综艺
科学与灵性
素食主义:高雅的生活方式
素食菁英
美好人,美好事
电影世界
焦点新闻