News and Events

French and German version of “The Birds in My Life” book release videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai

French and German version of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s “The Birds in My Life” to premiere.

“The Birds in My Life” book release videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai will be broadcast live this Saturday, October 18, starting at  2:30 pm Central European Time in Frankfurt, Germany.

Starting on Wednesday, October 15, one of the largest book fairs in the world, the 60th international Frankfurt Book Fair will take place in Germany. The Frankfurt Book Fair has become a popular gathering place for publishers and renowned authors from around the globe. This year’s specially featured country is Turkey, and Turkish President Abdullah Gul will travel to Germany to attend the event.
On Saturday, the event will feature the release of the French and German versions of “The Birds in My Life,” written by Supreme Master Ching Hai. A special discussion will be held about this #1 international best selling book, which provides a portrait of the inner lives of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s bird companions. Distinguished guests that include government officials, animal advocates and communicators as well as others will have the opportunity to address their questions to the author about the book. Supreme Master Ching Hai has been invited as the honored guest, and has graciously set aside some time to attend via videoconference broadcast live on Supreme Master Television.

English versions of the #1 best sellers, “The Dogs in My Life,” “The Birds in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds” by Supreme Master Ching Hai are available online at: www.amazon.com. The Chinese versions of “The Dogs in My Life,” “The Birds in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds” are available online at www.kingstone.com.tw

The Chinese versions of “The Dogs in My Life,” “The Birds in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds” are available online at www.kingstone.com.tw

The French version of “The Birds in My Life” is available at www.amazon.fr
The German version of "The Birds in My Life" is available at www.amazon.de

trackback : http://suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/news/26

Supreme Master Television ended broadcasting on January 2, 2012
Read More...

About us
Contact us
Press Release
Newsletter
Media Reports
News and Events
Heartline
Supreme Master TV Advertisement
Introduction to Supreme Master Ching Hai
The List of Humanitarian Relief Activities by the Supreme Master Ching Hai and Her International Association
World Wide Contacts
Download:
  Supreme Master TV Brochure (Low Resolution)
  Supreme Master TV Brochure (High Resolution)
pdf format  Supreme Master Ching Hai Press Kit