Healthy Little Geniuses at Les Sylphides Vegetarian Primary School in Lomé, Togo (In Ewe)   
Part 1 Play with windows media ( 39 MB )
Part 2 Play with windows media ( 49 MB )

Greetings, friends and viewers, from Lomé, Togo! We have a fieldtrip planned for you today and tomorrow’s show to visit a unique vegetarian kindergarten and primary school named Les Sylphides.

Students sing:
Oh, my country!
Oh, my country!
You who always fed me well.
I sing your name my beautiful country, i, i, i, e
You are the first, among the firsts Land of dreams, land of happiness Everyone strives, country of happiness
You are the first, among the firsts Oh you, Togo!

HOST: Les Sylphides was co-founded in 1995 by retired school teacher Mr. Ankudé Koffi Laurent and Mrs. Ankudé Adjoko Victorine.  Inspired by the story of “Les Sylphides” and “sylphs,” Mr. Laurent called the young school children “les sylphides,” which he attributes as meaning little geniuses and graceful beings of the air.
Thus, the school was given the same name. Its motto is Work-discipline -Respect – in order to do good work, one must have discipline and a respect for others.

It seeks to teach the young generation through these ideals, and inspire them with good work ethics from an early age. In 2005, , school co-founder and director, Mrs. Ankudé, who is also a member of our Association, was moved by her compassion for animals and decided to transform Les Sylphides into a vegetarian school.
The remarkable transition was welcomed by the students and their parents, as well as the school staff. Many have noticed improvements in their health and in the performance of the students.

Supreme Master Television visited Les Sylphides to talk to Mrs. Ankudé, teachers, school chefs, and some students to learn more about this unique primary school.

Related Link

The Future of Education: Consciousness - Based Learning at Maharishi University & Schools
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Preview: The World Premiere of “THE KING & CO.” Written and Directed by Supreme Master Ching Hai 
 The Charming Culture of Lake Titicaca in Puno, Peru (In Spanish) 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms