Loving Cafe in Cincinnati, Ohio - The Green in Vegan Dining    Part 1
Part 1 Play with windows media ( 35 MB )
Part 2 Play with windows media ( 38 MB )

HOST: Greetings to our wonderful green going viewers! Thank you for joining us on Vegetarianism: The Noble Way of Living. Around this time, last year, a new vegan restaurant opened its doors to the delight and warm welcome of neighborhood citizens.

Supreme Master TV(f):  You’re welcome to the Loving Café, the new vegan café in Cincinnati, Ohio! The scientists say that 80% of the environment, of the global warming is caused by the animal agriculture.
And this group has come together, these volunteers, group of people have come together to create this café to provide you with some vegan food and to serve you. Thank you. (Applause)

I’d like to thank all of you for coming out today, all of the public for coming today to support this café. And I’d especially like to thank Larry Falkin, he’s the Director of Office of Environmental Quality, for joining us and supporting us today. And he’s going to be cutting our ribbon to officially open the Loving Café in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Larry Falkin(m): Cincinnati has made a commitment to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions to reduce its contributions to global climate change and part of the Green Cincinnati plan, the city’s climate plan, calls for encouraging Cincinnati residents to consume less meat.

And so one step forward in that process is welcoming our first vegan restaurant to Cincinnati. Welcome to Cincinnati.

HOST: A year later, Loving Café is flourishing in business with a collection of stories to share about its satisfied customers.

Linda Richardson(f): I just can’t tell you how happy and excited I am to have this here. I’m so excited! I’m so happy. And I can’t wait to be here all the time. I will be a regular customer and thank you so much!

HOST: Aptly named the Loving Café, the restaurant is a labor of love of our Association members in Cincinnati, Ohio, who volunteer their time to run the establishment.

Through the inspiring examples of Supreme Master Ching Hai, the volunteers seek to bring awareness to the issue of climate change and how we can all be eco-heroes with the vegan solution. Indeed, saving the planet has never been more simple and delicious with restaurants like Loving Café!

Visit Loving Café online at TheLovingCafe.com
Or call +001.513.731.2233 for more information

Related Link

Gelati Giuseppe: Charming Poland with Scoops of Vegan Happiness (In Polish)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

A Trip to Mendocino Mushrooms with Chef Cherie Soria of Living Light Culinary Arts

Invitation to Light Light Factory:The Art of Making Vegan Foods

Delicious, Nutritious, and 100% Earth-Conscious: Loving Hut International Vegan Cuisine

Organic Gardening at Noyo Food Forest Learning Garden with Chef Cherie Soria

Vegan Treats Bakery:Yummilicious Sweets and Eats

A Vegetarian Vacation at Hotel Swati Deluxe in New Delhi, India (In Hindi)

A Vegan Vacation at Hotel Swiss -(In German)

The VegiTerranean:Vegan Fare with an Italian Flair

A Whole New World: Tapping into Telepathy with Animal Communicator Mary Getten 
 African Pride in Fabric: Introducing Zulu Clothing Designer Rose Mabunda (In Zulu) 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms