The Book Premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai's "The Dogs in My Life," Spanish Edition - Sept. 12, 2009 - Lima, Peru   
Part 1 Play with windows media ( 84 MB )
Part 2 Play with windows media ( 104 MB )
Part 3 Play with windows media ( 90 MB )

After over 20  years of sharing her knowledge on how to live a balance life while pursuing a spiritual path, Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to dedicate her time and effort to uplift and enhance the life of all beings.

In recent years, she has written and published three animal books - The Dogs in My Life, The Birds in My Life, and The Noble Wilds  to introduce humankind to the magical world of animals.

Supreme Master Ching Hai shared that the books she wrote are works of love.

Motivated by her unconditional love and overflowing compassion for our planet  and all of its inhabitants, Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to selflessly Accept  invitations to share her insights and wisdom  on a kinder, nobler, and more loving way of life at gatherings with our Association members, symposiums, radio interviews, or via videoconferences and the like.

We now invite you to enjoy  3-part series rebroadcast of the live videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai at the premiere of the Spanish edition of The Dogs in My Life in Lima, Peru, on September 12, 2009.

Related Link

The Premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai's Books "The Noble Wilds,"German & French Ed., & The Dogs in My Life, Polish Ed. Oct. 18, 2009, Germany
Play with windows media

The Premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai's Books:The Dogs in My Life & The Noble Wilds - Aulacese edition Aug. 15, 2009 - Thailand
Play with windows media

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai "Celestial Art" Book Premiere English Edition Dec. 12, 2008 - California, USA
Play with windows media

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai "Celestial Art" Book Premiere Chinese Edition - Dec. 13, 2008 - Formosa(English+Chinese)
Play with windows media

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai:Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - German Edition Oct 18, 2008 - Germany (In English & German)
Play with windows media

Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - Aulacese Edition (In Aulacese / Vietnamese) October 11, 2008 - Thailand
Play with windows media

Vegan Organic for Prosperity and to Save the Planet from Climate Change Oct. 22, 2009 - Indonesia
Play with windows media

Protect Our Home with L.O.V.E. - Oct 11, 2009 Taichung, Formosa
Play with windows media

Global Warming: Yes,There is a Solution! Sep 12, 2009 Lima, Peru
Play with windows media

Global Unity: Together in Saving Lives October 3 , 2009 Hong Kong
Play with windows media

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY - Skinning Lives: The Blood-Soaked Fur Industry 
 South Central Farm: Planting a Garden of Life 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff