About us

From Beyond Earth: A Fascinating Interview with Japan’s Former First Lady Miyuki Hatoyama (In Japanese)   

HOST:
Supreme Master Television recently had the honor to meet Ms. Miyuki Hatoyama, who served as spouse of the former Japanese prime minister from September 2009 to June 2010.

SMTV(f):
We feel honored to have such an opportunity of talking with you in person today.

Ms. Miyuki Hatoyama:
The pleasure is mine.

SMTV(f):
We knew that you had written a book titled 『The Most Marvelous Events I Have Encountered in the World』 and that you had mentioned, 『My soul was taken to the Venus on a UFO.』
Would you share what kind of experience you had at that time with our world viewers?

Ms. Miyuki Hatoyama:
If you think such a way, your life is fun, right?
(SMTV: Sure.) So that’s the way I think. Some people say that  you must be dreaming. It is perfectly fine with me. Every person can think freely. I believe that I have been to Venus where
it is full of greenery, and the colors of green are very beautiful.
And everyone over there is studying earnestly. Those are my impressions. When I came back to the Earth, I found myself in my bed. My husband sleeping next to me asked if I had a nice dream.

Shining World Leadership Award: Compassionate Leaders, Illuminating Policies 
 Kayamba Africa: Rhythm Makers from Kenya (In Swahili) 

Supreme Master Television ended broadcasting on January 2, 2012
Read More...

About us
Contact us
Press Release
Newsletter
Media Reports
News and Events
Heartline
Supreme Master TV Advertisement
Introduction to Supreme Master Ching Hai
The List of Humanitarian Relief Activities by the Supreme Master Ching Hai and Her International Association
World Wide Contacts
Download:
  Supreme Master TV Brochure (Low Resolution)
  Supreme Master TV Brochure (High Resolution)
pdf format  Supreme Master Ching Hai Press Kit