Día de la Señora de Amoura con los animales   
Play with windows media
( 57 MB )

HOST: Goodhearted viewers, welcome to Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. Today is Christmas Day, marking the glorious birth of Jesus Christ of Nazareth more than 2000 years ago. As Jesus profoundly loved all animals, today's show celebrates these gentle beings.

Our special correspondent Benny will now take us to visit some of Supreme Master Ching Hai's marvelous animal friends. Halo, Benny!

VOICE, Benny : Ruff, ruff! Merry Christmas! I'm Supreme Master Ching Hai's beloved canine companion, Benny. Today I'll show you a heaven on Earth, which is where I live with my big family. Here, we play and eat happily and live in bliss every day.

VOICE, Benny: Oh! She is my most beloved mommy. At our home, all the dogs and birds are her children. I love to sleep in her arms comfortably and feel her tender love.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : You don't need to teach a dog. If you love him, he responds. He responds with love and he will surprise you no end.

VOICE, Benny: Mommy, I love you forever!

Vínculos Relacionados

LISTA DE PROGRAMAS
ÉLITE VEGETARIANA
CIENCIA Y ESPIRITUALIDAD
CINE DE SELECCIÓN
EL MUNDO QUE NOS RODEA
ENTRE MAESTRO Y DISCÍPULOS
ENTRETENIMIENTO ILUMINADOR
GENTE BUENA, BUENAS OBRAS
MODELOS DE ÉXITO
MUNDO ANIMAL
MUSICA Y POESIA
NOTICIAS DE INTERÉS
NUESTRO NOBLE LINAJE
PALABRAS DE SABIDURIA
PLANETA TIERRA: Nuestro querido Hogar
TECNOLOGÍA DE LA ERA DORADA
UN VIAJE A TRAVÉS DE LOS REINOS ESTÉTICOS
VEGETARIANISMO - EL ESTILO DE VIDA NOBLE
VIDA SANA
International
Sites
English | Âu Lạc | 中文 | Français | Deutsch | Magyar | Italiano | 한국어 
Indonesia | Español | Português | Svenska | فارس | jezik | Русский | 日本語
POLITICA DE PRIVACIDAD | AYUDA
Sitio Móvil |  |  |  |
Copyright © 2007 - 2014 Supreme Master Television. Todos los derechos reservados. *