Listening to the Animals:The Dutch Dr. Doolittle Linda Roosloot (In Dutch)   
Play with windows media
( 39 MB )

Blessed viewers, welcome to Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. Today’s show features Linda Roosloot, an animal telepathic communicator and practitioner of veterinary homeopathy in the Netherlands who has had a strong affinity with animals since childhood.

Linda’s deep interest in our fellow beings led her to study animal behavior while pursuing a university degree.
She is also trained in angelic energy therapy or healing others through the power of angels, and is a certified
Master Instructor of Integrated Energy Therapy, which she uses to help animals recover from injury and illness.

In addition, Linda is able to interact with animals through contact with angels and says this skill sets her apart from other animal telepathic communicators.

Due to her special abilities, Linda Roosloot has received much attention from the Dutch media, being featured on TV and radio programs and in newspaper and Internet articles.

(Interview in Dutch)
Linda Roosloot(f): I have been raised with animals all my life. I worked a lot with horses; I had dogs at home.
I have a passion for animals.

Besides that, I have a passion for spiritual development, for nature, for the environment. When I was at a turning point, where I wanted to work on my own development, I realized that I could communicate with animals.

Vínculos Relacionados

Aventuras Peludas de la Comunicadora Telepatica Animal Maiccu Kostiainen (en finlandes)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Uniting Voices of the Earth - Animal Telepathic Communicator Penelope Smith, P1/2
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Conferencia sobre cambio climático con la Maestra Suprema Ching Hai
La Maestra Suprema Ching Hai comenta sobre el medioambiente
Videoconferencia con la Maestra Suprema Ching Hai y el personal de TV
Conferencias de las reuniones internacionales en el 2008 y 2009
Cocina simple y nutritiva con la Maestra Suprema Ching Hai
Respiracionistas
El Rey & Cía.
Citas de aforismos
Listas de los premios del mes
Listas constructivas
Notas de Paz y Libertad