Stolz, Afrikaner zu sein: Sagenhafte Mode vom ghanaischen Designer Issah Al-Hassan (Ewe)   
( 46 MB )

Halo, vibrant viewers, and welcome to A Journey through Aesthetic Realms on Supreme Master Television.
In today’s program, we will visit a unique fashion shop named Majeed Creations in the beautiful country of South Africa and enjoy some traditionally-based designs from Ghanaian couturier, Mr. Issah Al-Hassan.

Issah (m): (In English)My name is Issah Al-Hassan from Ghana, but right now I am in South Africa as a fashion designer.

Issah (m): I learned my occupation as a professional in fashion design in West Africa, in Nigeria. Then, I went back to Ghana. I decided to move my profession down to South Africa, so that I can show the rest of the Africans the kind of talent that I have in African designs.

Issah (m): I choose to design African clothes because I was born in Africa as an African. I choose to also be a servant who is going to advertise Africa to the rest of the world.

HOST:  Being very proud of his rich culture, Mr. Al-Hassan is dressed in traditional Ghanaian style.

Issah (m): This one I am wearing here is an open shirt. But it was mixed, both South African and West African material. You can see how it is by the sleeve and the collar. It’s a material from Ghana that we use.
For Ghanaian tradition, if you go wherever in Ghana, you can find this kind of designs. It’s a design for Ghana, Ashanti Kingdom. They believe that is the color of their ancestors, that is the color you are supposed to use before you become a really traditional person in West Africa.

For more information on Mr. Al-Hassan’s designs, please contact:
Majeed Creations Corner of Troy and Jeppe Street, Johannesburg Shop nr 217, 2nd floor Pan African House South Africa Telephone: +27 73 010 9919

Email: ICollyCreation@gmail.com

Links zu diesem Thema

Mpumalanga, Südafrika: Ort der aufgehenden Sonne (Sepedi)

Wissenschaft & Spiritualität Die Sonne – himmlisch und lebensspendend

Klimawandel-Konferenz mit der Höchsten Meisterin Ching Hai
Die Höchste Meisterin Ching Hai über den Umweltschutz
Videokonferenz mit der Höchsten Meisterin Ching Hai und TV Mitarbeitern
Bei internationalen Zusammenkünften im Jahr 2008 und 2009 gehaltene Vorträge
Einfaches & nahrhaftes Kochen mit der Höchsten Meisterin Ching Hai
Lichtköstler
Der König & Co.
Aphorismen
Lauftexte zur Auszeichnung des Monats
Konstruktive Lauftexte
Lauftexte zu Frieden und Freiheit