Friedensliebend: Ein Besuch beim ehrenwerten Bürgermeister von Bethlehem, Dr. Victor Batarseh & palästinensischen Mitbürgern (Arabisch)   
( 34 MB )

Greetings, gracious viewers, and welcome to Enlightening Entertainment on Supreme Master Television.
Palestine, a cradle of human civilization and great heritage site of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, is the home of 4 million people.

In today’s program, we are delighted to meet some of the friendly people of Palestine.   The honorable Mayor
of Bethlehem has invited us to see him.

Dr. Victor (m): I'm Dr. Victor Batarseh, the elected Mayor of Bethlehem. For the past four years, I've been the Mayor of this great holy city of Bethlehem. 

HOST: We also get to know a dedicated Palestinian journalist.

Mr Olayan (m): My name is Ghassan Olayan. I am from Batir village which is located about 6, 7 km from Bethlehem.

HOST: A vibrant tour guide also shows us beautiful sites in the Holy Land.

S (m): My name is Sayed, I am 25 years old.

HOST: They will be sharing with us about the Palestine they see in their own hearts, in their warm-hearted people, and the place they call homeland.

HOST: The Honorable Dr. Victor Batarseh, Mayor of the city Bethlehem, is a Christian, a distinguished medical doctor, and proud native of Palestine.

Links zu diesem Thema

Ein Spaziergang durch Hebron, Palästina (Arabisch)

Backstage bei der Coffee Gallery mit dem Gitarristen Robert Earl Longley

Wissenschaft & Spiritualität Molekularstrahlepitaxie und neue Vision: ein Gespräch mit Professor Tom Tiedje - Teil 1

Le Trio Joubran: eine Stimme des palästinensischen Herzens (Arabisch)

Ein faszinierender Besuch im palästinensischen Kulturerbezentrum in Bethlehem – Teil 1 von 2 (Arabisch)

Die Kunst, die palästinensische Kultur zu erhalten: Ein Interview mit Najat El-Taji El-Khairy (Arabisch)

The Splendor of Palestinian Costumes and Embroidery

Klimawandel-Konferenz mit der Höchsten Meisterin Ching Hai
Die Höchste Meisterin Ching Hai über den Umweltschutz
Videokonferenz mit der Höchsten Meisterin Ching Hai und TV Mitarbeitern
Bei internationalen Zusammenkünften im Jahr 2008 und 2009 gehaltene Vorträge
Einfaches & nahrhaftes Kochen mit der Höchsten Meisterin Ching Hai
Lichtköstler
Der König & Co.
Aphorismen
Lauftexte zur Auszeichnung des Monats
Konstruktive Lauftexte
Lauftexte zu Frieden und Freiheit