A Whole New World: Tapping into Telepathy with Animal Communicator Mary Getten    第1 集
下載    

HOST: Welcome, good-natured viewers to another edition of Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. Today we feature the first of a two-part series on Mary G etten, a telepathic animal communicator from the state of Washington, USA.

Ms. Getten is the winner of the 2007 Nautilus Book Award for “Communicating with Orcas: The Whales’ Perspective.” As the title suggests, the book chronicles her inner conversations with Orcas and how these special beings view the world.  The Nautilus Book Award is for works that “contribute significantly to our society's well-being and that embrace spiritual and ecological values such as compassion, sustainability, simplicity, and global peace.”

Recently Ms. Getten kindly took time from her busy schedule to share with us some of the messages she has received while communicating on a heart-to-heart level with both wild and domestic animals.

Mary Getten (f): I am a professional telepathic animal communicator.
I’ve spent the last 15 years talking to people’s animals around the world and I do most of my work on the phone. Telepathy is the universal language and so you don’t need to be with an animal; time and space really doesn’t matter. I’ve spent more than 25 years working with marine mammals and in my professional practice
I spend most of my time talking to domestic animals.

HOST: How did Ms. Getten become involved in communicating with animals?

Mary Getten (f): yeah, you know I loved animals as a child and I always wanted to work with animals. When I was in high school I used to read every National Geographic about Jane Goodall.

But how I got involved with animal communication was when I was working at the Marine Mammal Center in Sausalito (USA).

This was in the late 1980s. I met a teacher named Penelope Smith who is one of the founders of animal communication. And so I took a class from her because I thought if I could help at the Center talking to seals and sea lions where we didn’t know what was wrong with them, I would be a big asset.

After I was in the Bay Area,I moved up to the San Juan Islands in 1990, which is an area of Washington State and British Columbia where there is a resident population of close to 90 orcas.

And it was leading whale watch trips and seeing these guys that really got me to start working with my telepathic communication skills, because I wanted to know about those whales – who they were and what they thought about and all the questions that researchers can’t answer by just observing them.

I realized that this is a way we can do research without all the grants and the degrees is talking to them directly.

For more details on Mary Getten, please visit www.MaryGetten.com
“Communicating with Orcas: The Whales’ Perspective” is available at the same website