ELITE VEGETARIANA Próprio Rei Wawa do Haiti : um "Reino de Unidade" em Música e Artes - Parte 1 / 2 (em crioulo)   
Parte 1 Play with windows media ( 49 MB )
Parte 2 Play with windows media ( 60 MB )

King Wawa (m): I don't eat animals, and also I don't drink, I don't do drugs.
I never liked meat. I never like anything from it, especially cow. I don't like the smell of the milk. I was never interested in that. I influence a lot of people, sometimes without saying anything.

HOST: Greetings tropical sun-lovers, welcome to another exciting edition of Vegetarian Elite. Today, we feature one of the Caribbean's musical stars, Haiti's own King Wawa.

A versatile artist, King Wawa is an accomplished singer, percussionist, guitarist, songwriter, and painter. His mission is to inspire, uplift, and bring joy to people.

His given name “Wawa” means king of kings and reflects his noble nature. The essence of his music stems from African traditions; however, King Wawa truly draws inspiration from the cosmos itself. Recently, Supreme Master Television had the honor of speaking with King Wawa in California, USA.

During the interview, he spontaneously sang a powerful song about love and respect for all life, reminding us all of the importance of living as a true human being.

For more information about King Wawa's music and Haiti Relief Fund, please visit www.KingWawa.com

Links Relacionados

Elite Vegetariana Um Mundo Ideal, com o ator veg Joel Legendre - Parte 1 / 2 (em francês)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Elite Vegetariana Agindo sobre a bondade: o coração nobre da defensora animal & atriz Roberts Eliza - Parte 1 / 3

Elite Vegetariana Spice Williams-Crosby: A história de uma atriz norte-americana de ação - Parte 1/3

Elite Vegetariana Tu Nokwe: Coração de ouro e cantora da África do Sul - Parte 1/2

ELITE VEGETARIANA Luminaries: Compartilhando a luz através da música - Parte 1/2

ELITE VEGETARIANA Música que cumpre uma missão: a Verdade na Terra

ELITE VEGETARIANA A Rainha de Lohas, Long Kuan - Parte 1/2

ELITE VEGETARIANA Alex Arndt & o Sonic Paradigm: o rock que sacode o universo

ELITE VEGETARIANA Paul Seymore: cantando e tocando seu violão para salvar o mundo

ELITE VEGETARIANA Joanne Rose, uma estrela nascente e uma visionária vegana

Conferência sobre Mudança Climática com Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e o Meio Ambiente
Videoconferência com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e equipe de TV
Palestras de Encontros Internacionais em 2008 e 2009
Culinária Simples e Nutritiva com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Respiratorianos
O Rei & Cia.
Listas de Aforismos
Lista Prêmio do Mês