Quan Yin Meditation: Many Faiths, Oneness in the Divine   
Parte 1 Play with windows media ( 48 MB )
Parte 2 Play with windows media ( 54 MB )
Parte 3 Play with windows media ( 48 MB )
Parte 4 Play with windows media ( 53 MB )

Since time immemorial, humanity has searched for the nature of existence.
As long as this Journey of Self has been walked, the Quan Yin Meditation Method of immediate enlightenment has been there to illuminate the path.

Given many names throughout the ages, this contemplation on the inner Light and Sound has opened a way for the Divine Higher Self to offer loving guidance to the initiate’s Inner Essence on their walk back to the Original Home.

From all walks of life, individuals from every religion and school of thought have embraced this meditation method, offered free of charge by Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Zoroastrian(f): Greetings, cherished viewers. I am an Iranian Zoroastrian initiate.
Sikh(m): I’m a Sikh.
Christian(f): I am a Christian.
Bahá’í(m): I’m a Bahá’í.
Jewish(f): Shalom (Jewish greetings), I’m Jewish.
Buddhist(f): I am a Buddhist nun.
Conquest (m): Halo viewers, I was once an atheist.

HOST: Today, in the first of a 4 -part series on Our Noble Lineage, we are featuring discussions with some of our Association members who are deeply devoted in their religious faiths, and have discovered the Quan Yin Method to be a precious accompaniment in their spiritual lives.

Please visit www.GodsDirectContact.org to learn more about Supreme Master Ching Hai & the Quan Yin Method of Meditation

Links Relacionados

A diferença entre o Método Quan Yin e os poderes mágicos - Parte 1/3 03 de dezembro de 1988, Pingtung, Formosa
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Uma pessoa deve ter coragem para praticar o Método Quan Yin Parte 1 - 04 de janeiro de 1989, Taipei, Formosa
Play with windows media

Como reconhecer o Poder do Quan Yin - Parte 1 03 de agosto de 1988, Taipei, Formosa (em Chinês)
Play with windows media

Cultivating Method Prior to the Quan Yin Method
Play with windows media

O Propósito da Vida é Praticar o Método Quan Yin (chinês)
Play with windows media

An Enlightened Person Does Not Need to Forsake the World's AttainmentsPart2Mar.22'92 -Korea
Play with windows media

O verdadeiro significado da Iniciação - Parte 1/3 01 de maio de 1993, Munique, Alemanha (em Alemão)

O Som interior cria o amor infinito - Parte 1/3 15 de junho de 1989 - Brasil (em Português)

Por que Precisamos Receber Iniciação Parte 1 11 de Abril de 1989 - Formosa (em chinês)
Play with windows media

Our Real Birth is the Initiation by a Real Master
Play with windows media

Conferência sobre Mudança Climática com Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e o Meio Ambiente
Videoconferência com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e equipe de TV
Palestras de Encontros Internacionais em 2008 e 2009
Culinária Simples e Nutritiva com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Respiratorianos
O Rei & Cia.
Listas de Aforismos
Lista Prêmio do Mês