Tecnologia da Era Dourada Lloyd Godson: Inventor de soluções auto-sustentáveis, Parte 1/2    Parte 2
Parte 1 Play with windows media ( 35 MB )
Parte 2 Play with windows media ( 37 MB )

HOST: Greetings inventive viewers, and welcome to Golden Age Technology.
We are honored to have a very special Australian marine biologist and adventurer with us today, Mr. Lloyd Godson, who was the winner of the 2007 Australian Geographic Adventurer of the Year award for staying 14 consecutive days in a self-sufficient, and self-sustaining underwater habitat called BioSUB.

During this period, BioSUB was submerged in 『The Pit,』 a former rock quarry site that is two hectares in surface area with a maximum depth of 16 meters.

It is Australia’s only dedicated occupational dive site and is located in the state of New South Wales.
Despite his very busy schedule, Mr. Godson recently granted Supreme Master Television an interview regarding his innovative work.

He now recounts his journey that eventually led him to realize his dream of sharing the wonders of marine science with Australian students through the BioSUB project.

Lloyd Godson(m): As a young kid, I was always fascinated with the sea, and over the years, I had this strong desire to go on and study marine sciences at university. And eventually I fulfilled that goal, and I studied marine biology. And I also studied as a commercial diver, and worked as a commercial diver for some years as well.

For more details on Lloyd Godson and his projects, please visit www.BioSUB.com.au and www.LifeAmphibious.com

Links Relacionados

Tecnologia da Era Dourada Veículos ecológicos: O AltCar Expo and Conference
Play with flash player Play with windows media

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Haiko Energy: fornecendo soluções para um mundo mais verde - Parte 1/2

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA Um Vislumbre do Futuro: A Exibição Internacional de Robô Taipei 2009 (em chinês)

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA Todos a bordo do Expresso da Ciência! (em Alemão)

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA Andando para a frente: veículos elétricos online da Coréia do Sul (em Coreano)

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA O show de tecnologia ao vivo: motos elétricas

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA Mantendo Délhi verde e em movimento: o sistema de metrô de Délhi (em Hindi)

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA Cal-Earth: construção sustentável em harmonia com a Natureza P1/2

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA O show ao vivo dos equipamentos: as novidades mais recentes da e-Home Automation e do DIY Kyoto

TECNOLOGIA DA ERA DOURADA Combustível de oxi-hidrogênio (HHO): uma introdução para preparar em casa

Conferência sobre Mudança Climática com Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e o Meio Ambiente
Videoconferência com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e equipe de TV
Palestras de Encontros Internacionais em 2008 e 2009
Culinária Simples e Nutritiva com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Respiratorianos
O Rei & Cia.
Listas de Aforismos
Lista Prêmio do Mês
Listas Construtivas
Listas de Paz e Liberdade