فن آوری عصر طلایی فلایک: دوچرخه ی پرنده برای خیریه   
Play with windows media ( 34 MB )

John Carver (m): I was originally inspired to do the trip by the possibility I have as a school teacher, I have this wonderful eight weeks summer holiday, and I knew with a flying bike adventure like this I’d be at the mercy of the weather, and I thought I need a decent period of time, perhaps a month in order to do this trip.

HOST: Cordial viewers, halo and welcome to Golden Age Technology on Supreme Master Television. Today we visit England to meet an extraordinary man who undertook a fantastic journey spanning the length of the United Kingdom on a Flyke, or flying bicycle. John Carver is just an everyday Englishman: a 37 year-old Information Technology teacher at Cothill House School in Oxford with a passion for flying. He is diabetic and was looking for a way to support research seeking a cure for childhood diabetes.

Mr. Carver then came up with a unique fundraising idea; a venture that had never been attempted before on a Flyke. He decided to fly and ride his three-wheeled flying bicycle the entire length of the United Kingdom, from the south of England to the northern tip of Scotland.

For more details on John Carver, please visit
www.FlyBike.co.uk
For information on the Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation, please visit
www.JDRF.org.uk

Related Link

فن آوری عصر طلایی وینسنت کالبوت: معماری زیست پایدار برای عصر طلایی - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت (به زبان فرانسه بلژیک)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

فن آوری عصر طلایی ارتشیپ برایتون: ساختمان زیست پایدار برای زمینی سبز - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت

فن آوری عصر طلایی انستیتو تکینی برای هوش مصنوعی: آمادگی برای حد اعلای فن آوری، قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت

فن آوری عصر طلایی دانشگاه تری: به دست آوردن فن آوریهای عالی زندگی زیست سازگار- قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت

فن آوری عصر طلایی نوآوری های دوستار محیط زیست در نمایشگاه جهانی ماشین - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت

فن آوری عصر طلایی موتورویو گروپ: راه حل هایی برای انرژی شهری- قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت

فناوری عصر طلایی لوید گادسون: مخترع راه حل های مستقل، قسمت ۱ از ۲

فنآوری عصر طلایی خودروهای زیست محیطی: نمایشگاه و کنفرانس آلتکار

فناوری عصر طلایی هایکو انرژی: ارائه ی راه حل ها برای دنیایی سبزتر، قسمت ۱ از ۲

فناوری عصر طلایی حرکت بجلو: خودروهای برقی کره ی جنوبی ( به زبان کره ای)

کنفرانس تغییرات اقلیمی با استاد اعظم چینگ های
استاد اعظم چینگ های در مورد محیط زیست
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
آشپزی ساده و مغذی توسط استاد اعظم چینگ های
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
نوشته های جایزه ماه
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls