عکس های شگفت انگیز وال ها با برایانت آستین - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت   
قسمت ۱ Play with windows media ( 35 MB )
قسمت ۲ Play with windows media ( 36 MB )

HOST: Cherished viewers, welcome to today’s Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants featuring photographer Bryant Austin of the United States, who has produced the world’s first life-size photographs of whales.

From World Ocean Day, June 8 to September 8, 2010, his collection of whale photos is on exhibit in Lofoten, Norway. Mr. Austin hopes that his close-up images will help change people’s perceptions about these ocean giants, particularly in whaling nations and eventually lead to a total ban on whaling activities around the world. 

Director Kate Miller has produced a documentary entitled 『A Short Film: In the Eye of the Whale』 about Bryant Austin’s laudable project.

Bryant Austin (m): I’ve been an artist most of my life engaged in many mediums, but photography captures a reality that’s beyond our imagination, you know, what nature creates for hundreds of millions of years on this planet. So much of that is beyond our imagination and the camera can just document that without this filter getting in the way. And I think it’s more wondrous than our own imagination, so photography helps with that.

Bryant Austin (m): My current project is, uhm the,the production of life-size high resolution photographs of whales to be exhibited in whaling nations.

And the way I work with them is about five feet(1.5 meters) away from them. And it’s all on their terms and it’s very rare encounters and circumstances. It takes months and months to achieve.

For more information on Bryant Austin and his life-size whale portraits,
please visit: www.StudioCosmos.com
or www.MMCTA.org
To view 『A Short Film: In the Eye of the Whale』
please visit Vimeo.com/7173679

Related Link

خشونت نسبت به حیوانات را پایان دهید زندانی برای تمام عمر: پستانداران دریایی در حبس - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت
Play with windows media

خشونت نسبت به حیوانات را پایان دهید آبهای مملو از خون - کشتار والهای بیگناه – قسمت ۱ از ۲
Play with windows media

خشونت نسبت به حیوانات را پایان دهید خلیج قرمز: ریچارد اوبری استثمار و کشتار دلفین ها را آشکار میسازد
Play with windows media

خشونت نسبت به حیوانات را پایان دهید اکنون شکار نهنگها را متوقف کنید!
Play with windows media

خشونت نسبت به حیوانات را پایان دهید شکار وال: نابودی فجیع غولهای نجیب و مهربان اقیانوس
Play with windows media

دکتر لوری مارینو: ذهن های شگفت انگیز دلفین ها
Play with flash player Play with windows media

یک دنیای کاملاً جدید: آشنا شدن با تله پاتی با ارتباط برقرار کننده حیوانات ماری گتن - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت

Sea Shepherd Conservation Society’s Operation Waltzing Matilda

آهنگ های دریا: پروژه ی اوشنیا با تریش و والی فرنکلین - قسمت ۱ از ۲

مباشران اقیانوس ها: والهای شکوهمند

کنفرانس تغییرات اقلیمی با استاد اعظم چینگ های
استاد اعظم چینگ های در مورد محیط زیست
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
آشپزی ساده و مغذی توسط استاد اعظم چینگ های