email to friend  친구에게 보내기   이 비디오를 개인 홈페이지나 블로그에 게시하시려면 다음 버튼을 눌러 동영상 소스를 복사하세요.  동영상 소스 복사   프린트
Play with flash player Play with windows media ( 34 MB )

건설적인 노력을 통해 시간과 희망을 얻습니다.

여러 시대를 거쳐  영성이 높은 사람들은 인간 행동이 초래한 영향의 범위를 인식해 왔습니다. 지난 6월 칭하이 무상사는 지구 보호를 위한 전세계적인 신실함과 노력이 결실을 맺었다고 말씀하셨습니다. 지난 일요일 미국 워싱턴 주에서 협회원들과 함께한 화상회의를 통해 칭하이 무상사로부터 좋은 소식을 들었으며 이에 용기를 얻었습니다.

칭하이 무상사로: 지난 번 이래로 우리는 3개월을 더 벌었습니다. 그 말은 우리가  지구 온난화를 변화시키고 멈출 수 있는 시간이 대략 2년 반이 있다는 겁니다. 근데 이미 따뜻해지고 있으니 더 많은 시간이 있다해도 이상적인 건 아니에요. 그렇기 때문에 2년 6개월 이내에 모두가 채식에 동참해야 하고 살생을 막으며 다른 사람과 동물에게 해를 끼치는 걸 멈추고 가능한 에너지를 절약하고 환경을 보호해야 합니다.  그러면 우린 지구를 구할 수 있습니다.

리포터: 인류에 대한  칭하이 무상사의 무한한 사랑에 진심으로 감사드립니다. 스승님의 인도로 확신에 찬 우리는 지구에서의 소중한 삶과 아름다운 안식처를 지킬 수  있기를 기원합니다. 추후에  수프림 마스터 텔레비전에서 칭하이 무상사와의 화상회의가 다국어 자막으로 방영되니 많은 시청 바랍니다.

Gaining time – and hope – through constructive efforts.

Throughout the ages, the spiritually developed have been able to discern the range of effects resulting from human actions. This past June, Supreme Master Ching Hai noted that worldwide sincerity and efforts to preserve the planet have borne some fruit. We were heartened to hear from Supreme Master Ching Hai further good news spoken this past Sunday in the videoconference with our Association members in the state of Washington, USA.

Supreme Master Ching Hai : We gained 3 more months now, since last time. So that means we have like 2 years and 6 months, more or less to change the global warming, to stop it, or to halt it where it is. But it’s getting warmer already, so even if we have more time, it’s not that ideal. So within these 2 years and 6 months everybody has to join into the vegetarian diet, and stop the killing, stop the harm to other people and the animals and save energies every way possible and go green wherever possible; then we still can save the planet.

VOICE: We are grateful to Supreme Master Ching Hai for her boundless love for humanity. Reassured by her guidance, we pray with optimism that our world will be a place for all to continue cherishing life and our beautiful Earthly home.

Please tune in to Supreme Master Television at a later date for the broadcast of the videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai, with multi-language subtitles.

노벨 박사는 기후변화 해결을 위해 기술과 육류 소비의 감소를 촉구합니다.

세계적으로 유명한  노벨상을 창설한 증조부의 형인 알프레드 노벨처럼 마이클 노벨 박사는 의약에서 경영고문, 위성 통신에 이르는 다양한 분야에 전문 기술을 갖고 있습니다. 세계 문제의 상호 관련성을 오랫동안 숙고하신 분이며 인도주의자이신 노벨 박사는 세계적인 기후변화  문제에 대해 깊이 염려하고 있습니다.

마이클 노벨 박사: 지구는 존속할 겁니다. 문제는 지구에 누가 살아 남게 되느냐 입니다.

리포터 : 그는 몇몇 친척들과 노벨 자선재단을 창설했으며 이 재단은 지구온난화 감소할 새로운 기술과 지도력을 촉진하고 있습니다. 지난 달 포모사(대만) 환경 포럼에서 노벨 박사는 지구온난화를 줄이는 몇 가지 효과적인 방법들을 말했습니다. 그 하나는 동물성 없는 식단으로 전환입니다. 수프림 마스터 TV는 스웨덴 스톡홀름에 있는 노벨 박사의  집에서 인터뷰를 할 기회를 가졌습니다.

마이클 노벨 박사: 저는 피할 수 있다면 고기를 먹지 않습니다. FAO (유엔식량농업 기구)는 모든 이가 에너지 소비가 적은 차로 바꾸는 것보다 고기 생산을 위해  소를 기르는 것을  중단하는 것이  더 효과적이라는 것을 분명히 발표했습니다. 고기를 위해 소를 기르는 것은 정말로 에너지 면에서  비효율적입니다. 막대한 수자원을 사용하고 있습니다. 에너지 문제와 함께 물은 그 다음으로 주요 문제가 될 것입니다. 1Kg의 고기생산에 엄청난 양의 에너지가 필요합니다. 육식은 필요치 않아요. 제 견해로는 고기를 먹지 않는게 훨씬 더 건강합니다.

리포터 : 노벨 박사는 정부의 보호차원의 경고와 지속적인 노력을 통해 사람들이 결국은  마음의 변화를  일으킬 거라고 믿고 있습니다.

마이클 노벨 박사: 정부도 참여할 수  있습니다. 예를 들어 육식에 많은 비용을 부과하는 겁니다. 고기 등에 세금을 부과하는 것이지요. 서구 사회 사람들은 예전 만큼 흡연을 많이 하진 않아요. 정부의 경고와 동 계층간의 교류, 그리고 본보기 덕분에 이루어졌습니다. 채식이나 육식을 금하는 건강한 생활방식으로 사람들이 전환하는 추세가 늘어난다면 이 일은 자연스럽게 저절로 이뤄질 겁니다.

리포터 : 행동 변화에 이어 노벨 박사는 세상을 이롭게 하는 다른 차원의 중요한 점을 숙고하십니다.

마이클 노벨 박사: 더 많은 사람이 물질적 재산 축적에서 영적인 생각으로 바꾸기를 바랍니다. 그러면 자신만 생각하기 보다는 다른 이들을 돕는 것에 더욱 집중할 겁니다. 많은 사람들이 남을 위해 할 수 있는 일을 알고 싶어 한다면 세상은 훨씬 더 나아질 거라 생각합니다.

리포터 : 지구를 유지하고자 필요한 조치를  지지하는 노벨박사의 열린 마음과 숭고한 노력에 감사합니다. 아름다운 고향 지구와 인류를 위하여 우리 모두가 함께 앞장서길 바랍니다.

Dr. Nobel urges for technology and less meat to solve climate change.

Like his great grand-uncle Alfred Nobel who founded the world-renowned Nobel Prize, Dr. Michael Nobel has expertise in areas as diverse as medicine to management consulting and satellite communications. As one who has long considered the inter-connectedness of world events, Dr. Nobel is a humanitarian and is greatly concerned about the global issue of climate change.

Dr. Michael Nobel: The Earth will survive. The question is whether we will survive who live on it.
VOICE: Along with several relatives, he founded the Nobel Charitable Trust, a foundation that encourages leadership and new technologies to reduce global warming. At an environment forum in Formosa (Taiwan) last month, Dr. Nobel spoke of some effective measures to reduce global warming. One is the shift to an animal-free diet. Supreme Master Television had a chance to meet with Dr. Nobel at his home in Stockholm, Sweden.

Dr. Michael Nobel: I don’t eat meat myself, if I can avoid it. The FAO (United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization) has come out clearly saying it’s more efficient to stop producing cattle for meat, than if everybody switched to a lower energy consuming car. And I think that this raising cattle for meat is a very, very energy inefficient method. You use enormous resources, among others, in water. Together with energy, water is going to be our next major issue. One kilo of meat requires an enormous amount of energy to produce. And we don’t need that. And we are much more healthy, by not eating meat, in my view.

VOICE: Dr. Nobel believes people will eventually have a change of heart, through the sustained efforts and protective warnings of the government.

Dr. Michael Nobel: I think the government here can also come in, making it very expensive to eat meat for example. Put on, add taxes on meat and so on. People don’t smoke in Western society as much as they did, thanks to government warnings, and peer-to-peer communications, and examples. So if there is a growing trend among people to shift towards a more healthier lifestyle including vegetarian, or at least not meat eating. I think this will naturally come by itself, yes.

VOICE: In addition to changes in action, Dr. Nobel considers the importance of another dimension in making the world a better place.

Dr. Michael Nobel: I would like to see that more people try to shift from accumulating material possessions to a more spiritual way of thinking, that they maybe concentrate more on helping others than only helping themselves. And I think that if more people could say “Hey, I want to see what I can do for others,” the world would be a much better place.

VOICE: We thank Dr. Nobel for his open mind and noble endeavors to support the actions necessary to sustain our planet. May we all join together to take a stand for humanity and our beautiful Earthly home!
http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200805/1210971032.html

아르헨티나 빙하가 겨울철에 붕괴됐습니다.

역사상 최초로 페리토 모레노 빙하 일부가  아르헨티노 호수로  무너져 내렸습니다. 『하얀 거인』으로  알려진 이 빙하는  아르헨티나 최대 관광명소로 30킬로의 빙하강을 이룹니다. 공원 관리인은 붕괴 원인을 지구온난화로 돌리며 부분적 붕괴 후 며칠 지난 수요일에 얼음터널 지붕이 완전히 무너졌다고 보고했습니다.

성실히 감시해주고  이를 보고해준 아르헨티나 직원들께 감사드립니다. 모든 인류가  지구온난화를 막아  이 아름다운 행성에서 계속 살 수 있길 바랍니다.

Argentina’s glacier disintegrates in the midst of winter. 

For the first time in recorded history, a portion of the Perito Moreno glacier collapsed into Lake Argentino. This glacier, known as the “White Giant,” is one of Argentina’s greatest tourist attractions, featuring an 18-mile river of ice. Park wardens, who attribute the collapse to global warming, report that on Wednesday, after several days of partial disintegration, the roof of an ice tunnel completely collapsed. 

Our thanks for your diligent observations and sharing of these reports, Argentine personnel. We pray that all of humanity will come together to halt global warming and preserve our ability to live on this beautiful planet. 

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Recommended-Photos/ss/1750;_ylt=Ain6cJkZdBOr68jP_eAgP0sHcggF#photoViewer=/080707/ids_photos_wl/r3495171939.jpg, http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN09392988