칭하이 무상사의 『내 인생의 새』 불어와 독일어 판이 첫 출간됩니다.

칭하이 무상사의 『내 인생의 새』 불어와 독일어 판이 첫 출간됩니다.

“저자인 칭하이 무상사께서 참여하시는 『내 인생의 개』 출간기념 화상 회의는 독일 프랑크푸르트에서 한국시간으로10월18일 이번 주 토요일 오후 9시에 생방송될 것입니다.

10월15일 수요일부터 세계 최대 도서전 중 하나인 제 60회 프랑크푸르트 국제 도서전이 독일에서 개최될 예정입니다.  프랑크푸르트 도서전은 전 세계 출판업자들과 유명 작가들을 위한 집결지가 되어왔습니다. 특히 올해의 주요 국가는 터키로서 압둘라 굴 터키 대통령이 이 행사에 참가하기 위해 독일을 방문할 것입니다.

토요일 이 행사에서 칭하이 무상사의 저서  『내 인생의 새』 불어와 독일어 판 출시를 발표할 것입니다.
칭하이 무상사의 새 친구들의 내면을 보여주는 사진들이 담긴 전세계 베스트 셀러 1위인 이 책에 대한 특별 토론이 있을 예정입니다. 정부 관료, 동물 애호가, 동물 교감자와 그 외 사람들을 포함한 유명한 내빈들이 저자에게 책에 대한 질문을 할 기회를 갖게 될 것입니다. 귀빈으로 초청된 칭하이 무상사는 바쁘신 가운데도 참가에 친절히 응해주셨습니다. 이 화상회의는 수프림 마스터 TV에서 생방송됩니다. 

칭하이 무상사의 책 베스트 셀러1위 도서인 "내 인생의 내들"과 "내 인생의 새들" , "고귀한 야생" 영문판은 구입처:  www.amazon.com 
중국어판 구입처: 
www.kingstone.com.tw 

프랑스어판 " 내인생의 새 구입처: www.amazon.fr
독일어판 " 내인생의 새 구입처:
www.amazon.de

French and German version of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s “The Birds in My Life” to premiere.

“The Birds in My Life” book release videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai will be broadcast live this Saturday, October 18, starting at  2:30 pm Central European Time in Frankfurt, Germany.

Starting on Wednesday, October 15, one of the largest book fairs in the world, the 60th international Frankfurt Book Fair will take place in Germany. The Frankfurt Book Fair has become a popular gathering place for publishers and renowned authors from around the globe. This year’s specially featured country is Turkey, and Turkish President Abdullah Gul will travel to Germany to attend the event.
On Saturday, the event will feature the release of the French and German versions of “The Birds in My Life,” written by Supreme Master Ching Hai. A special discussion will be held about this #1 international best selling book, which provides a portrait of the inner lives of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s bird companions. Distinguished guests that include government officials, animal advocates and communicators as well as others will have the opportunity to address their questions to the author about the book. Supreme Master Ching Hai has been invited as the honored guest, and has graciously set aside some time to attend via videoconference broadcast live on Supreme Master Television.

English versions of the #1 best sellers, “The Dogs in My Life,” “The Birds in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds” by Supreme Master Ching Hai are available online at: www.amazon.com. The Chinese versions of “The Dogs in My Life,” “The Birds in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds” are available online at www.kingstone.com.tw

The French version of “The Birds in My Life” is available at www.amazon.fr
The German version of "The Birds in My Life" is available at www.amazon.de

trackback : http://suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/news_kr/26

수프림 마스터 텔레비젼은 2012년 1월 2일부로 방송송출을 중단합니다.
Read More...

수프림 마스터 TV 소개
연락처
보도자료
뉴스레터
매체 보도
뉴스와 이벤트
시청자 소감
수프림 마스터TV 광고
칭하이 무상사 소개
칭하이 무상사와 국제협회의 인도주의적 활동
전세계 연락처