SOS: Stop Global Warming Seminar -July 27,2008 Tokyo, Japan (In English & Japanese)    Part 1
Part 1 Play with windows media ( 78 MB )
Part 2 Play with windows media ( 86 MB )
Part 3 Play with windows media ( 91 MB )

*Our respectful congratulations to all dignitaries and distinguished guests invited to this very special enlightening moment with Supreme Master Ching Hai. Mongolians are truly fortunate and wonderful people,more uplifted and more blessed by Providence. Such a special people!By the love and blessing of Supreme Master Ching Hai,may humankind in different countries of the world co-exist on a wonderful,spiritual,enlightened path.

So I would like to bring your attention back to the concert of Supreme Master Ching Hai's outstanding and extraordinary artistic creation, 『The Love of Centuries,』Mongolian book premiere on Earth Day. A traditional Mongolian long song, 『Boundless Ocean,』performed by long song singer Ya Munkhbayar,Morin khuur musician,B. Baasansuren. Please enjoy. 『O,Boundless Ocean Your waves' hue looks lightening May all sentient beings in the universe Exist with full of bliss without suffering.』

*Now,let me introduce our next performance: music by Sukhbaatar entitled 『Uulen Bor,』performed by students of the Morin Khuur Class of the Children's Art Center.

*Thank you to the morin khuur players for the wonderful music. Let's hear some words from author Gun Uils.

*Greetings to you on this wonderful day,this time,this minute,this moment. Generally,people are born to be happy. They try to have happy moments in their lives. Wonderful moments like today will occur often in our life. Ultimately,people seem to live happily; personally,I understand that. I have understood many things from Supreme Master's book.

I have been translating classical novels of Pushkin,Shakespeare,Goethe,etc.,so I have a special experience. And now,Master has written it in Aulacese (Vietnamese),and it looks like the people who translated it are proficient in English. When I see all these,her skill seems to be on par with the authors of world-renowned classics. About the idea,it is totally,immensely great,exquisite,yes,like that.

So,the key point of the poems of Supreme Master is only love,love of centuries,eternal love. But how it will become reality isto know that this world,this universe,is not for a single person. Now,there is wildlife- many more types of fish,minnows,birds,animals,etc.,many beings - so to physically feel the suffering and happiness of all these beings,the existence of all these beings…

And after experiencing it physically,now,distributing love to them,shining the love upon them to live,like that,this is the main,key,philosophy of the poetry,the collection of poems. Since I'm here as a translator,and I think that if I read four verses to you,as you might be interested to hear,how the translator will read the poem. When I just opened the book, 『Bird of Paradise』appeared.

『Oh,Glorious Bird of Paradise!Where hither doth Thou go?On a span of wind that never blows... To the nameless regions `bove the rainbow?The sunless sun doth Thou acquaint The sandless shore Thy feet shall land Thy thirst Thou quench Thy thirst Thou quench Of the sweetest ambrosia `til Thy heart's content. Oh,Bird of Paradise!Fly Home!Fly!

On a spread of purple cloud Dost Thou arise... Lightest wing Softest heart Follow the stringless harp Thou doth arrive!At the land of endless time To bathe in the river of ever calm To play in the fields of ever young And spoken to by the Lord in melodious tone. Oh,Bird of Paradise!Thou knowest the most loved One Thou knowest the Benevolent.

Take me on Thy empowr'd wings For I also must come Must come Home... I must come Home... Far away sweet Home!Home,Heaven Home!』Thank you. Thank you all. God bless you,all of you. Thank you very much.

*Thank you,Honorable Gun-Uils. May God bless you. Through your efforts many,many people will experience the bliss and blessings of this book. It's a wonderful,honorable,virtuous work to give the precious creation of Supreme Master Ching Hai's wisdom through meditation to the public,and it will help many people to be elevated to a higher wisdom.

And now,I invite you to enjoy our performance for Supreme Master Ching Hai's outstanding and extraordinary artistic creation, 『The Love of Centuries,』Mongolian edition,book premiere on Earth Day. 『Biy biyelgee,』a compilation of ethnic dances,performed by the students of the Cultural University of Mongolia. Thank you for your great performance!Let's give a warm applause to the students of Morin Khuur Class. A unique performance by the special Mongolian contortionists,contortionists from the Mongol Contortion Center. Let's give a warm applause to encourage the Mongolian center's contortionists once more. Mongolian contortion is one of the unique,wonderful and delightful types of tradition. Now,『Love of History,』with music by saxophonist Gan-Erdene and Munkh-Erdene.

Today's event is simple but also very uplifting. We think you will like it,and we are very happy that you are with us on this wonderful evening. An exalted spiritual creation of Supreme Master Ching Hai's The Love of Centuries book premiere is a rare,truly rare,opportunity for Mongolia to be blessed by enlightening wisdom and the highest existence through contact with the author of this creation.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to our saintly,noble,spiritual,intelligent guests for this rare occasion with us. Sonow, 『Love of History,』musical melody by Munkh-Erdeneand Gan-Erdene.

Thank you for your wonderful music Munkh-Erdeneand Gan-Erdene. We wish you good luck in your career. Next,an amazing performance, 『Farewell Song,』by Mongolian national artist,Mrs. Munkhshur,music and lyrics by Supreme Master Ching Hai.

*: Thank you,life,wisdom,pure love. Beautiful Master,I wish you a long life and the highest happiness. And I also wish you the same: to be happy,and with the highest happiness.

Where,where are you going my winter sun?Won't,won't you miss me Standing on this shore,water blue. When,when will I see you,my everything?Won't someone hold you When you wake up crying?Where,where are you now,my only one Won't someone tell me if you will ever return?Won't someone tell me if you will ever return?

*Supreme Master Ching Hai's 『The Love of Centuries,』eight-language book premiere was also organized in Los Angeles in the USA on April 10,with one of those eight languages being Mongolian. As tonight's enlightening event that we have celebrated together,the poetry and art creation, 『The Love of Centuries』book premiere comes to a close,I am dedicating one of Supreme Master Ching Hai's poems - 『Please,Wake Up!』- together with a wish: may your actions,life,governmental activities,as well as your wisdom,all be elevated into a higher consciousness. 『O world,wake up and behold Rivers and mountains are in tumult Burnt forests,eroded hills,desiccated streams Whither do the poor souls go in the end of all dreams?』

*We wish you all every success in your work and spiritual path,and we wish you a loving and compassionate heart to save the planet and the environment. We sincerely express our thankfulness to everyone.

*When I saw Master on the screen,I felt great inspiration from the bottom of my heart,and I cried. I think it's a great honor for me that I am living in the same era in which Grand Master lives. I would also like to ask everyone: Please,let's refrain from eating meat to save the world. Let's not kill animals; instead,eat vegetables and be vegan to save the planet.

*This book is one which you can't stop reading,because every word,every letter,every page of this book shows you how to love others; and the way to love others,it's very magical.

This is  cute. I just want to see whoever I can for the last time before you go. You cool?Yes?(*Yes,Master.) Everything cool?(*Yes,Master.) You all look better than when I last saw you. I don't know why,but you look better. Okay. I love you all except you are 『goo-goo ga-ga.』

It's sometimes very obstructive. It is sometimes contrary to what you want to do. Like,if you want to help me,but you 『goo-goo,ga-ga,』you forget everything. I understand you love me very much. A lot,a lot of love. They understand. You know why they understand that?Because 『amor』is like in English. And "mucho" they always count,"mucho dinero",so they understand that word.

So they put together,it becomes like,"A lot of love," yes?Okay. From today,because we're staying,too many people,I suggest maybe we just eat cold,cold vegan turkey. Not cold turkey,but cold veg turkey. Okay?Like,okay,we buy bread or something and eat fruit or whatever; tofu if you still need tofu. How about that?(*Okay. Yes. Yes,Master.)

If you still need to eat some savory stuff,then just eat the vegan sausage as is. I used to eat it. I didn't die,so it's okay. You all like kings and queens,I always have to try something first and then you know it,then you try. If you really still need to eat cooked food,it's okay to eat once…maybe cook once or twice a week. Okay?If you really need to,you tell the kitchen team to cook it for you. Whoever wants to eat,just say how many people apply,you know,apply for 『eating visa.』

And whoever likes to be breatharian,then you have to organize together and then you ask someone who you think is capable to teach you,come to teach you; or you go find him or her. Okay?After 21days,you're brand new. New stomach. What I mean is,whatever you choose to do is good. Okay?But do it properly.

Don't try alone in case you mistake or you don't know how and then you overdo it or underdo it,and then you'll be in trouble. For your safety,please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance. But here,we just make it simple (*Yes.): fruit,bread,a little soy sauce to taste,or salt to taste. That's probably enough. (*Yes.) You don't stay forever so… One week,two weeks of fruits,I don't think you die. Will you die?(No.)

If you die,you know anyway,right?We know right away. We will know it. Okay. To live is difficult. To die is… easy Take care of the living is difficult. Take care of the dead,I think very easy. Okay. I think,just simple. You can buy things,but eat as is. Tofu,you can eat like that,cold,with a little soya,very nice. Yes?Very nice. No need cooking too much: first,waste a lot of time; second,waste energy. We can't afford it. What I mean is the whole world,you know?the Earth energy. So we simplify our life as much as possible.  Okay?

*Yes,Master.
*Thank you,Master.

Let's begin. Let's begin now.
*Thank you,Master.

Fruit is very good for you. Fruits are good for you,especially if you want to transit into breatharian later. Smells nice.

*It does.

When you open this,it smells,the whole room,like perfume. So before you go out to see your boyfriend,you just… Yes,skin some fruits and then 『pssst!pssst!pssst!』tap tap it on your body. Then you will have all the perfume you need. Very appetizing lady.

*Yes.

Fruits are good for you. Yes,fruits are good for you. Fruit or juice,fruit juice. And it's very acceptable for the body. We eat cooked food because we are used to it,since we were babies,you know?Everybody gives us this kind of food and then we get used to it and used to it. It's like even with meat and fish,we were not born to eat it but we were used to it. Yes. So it's better we train our new habit,that's all. Okay?(*Okay.) Even at home. Even at home. (*Yes.)

If you want. If you want. Nothing forbidden by me or in our group,except anything that causes suffering to others,to animals and men,humans. But it has been many years now,so it's about time that we grow up. I also grow up. We grow up together.

*Yes. Yes.

And then we change a little,better habit,okay,(*Yes.) more simple life. (*Yes.) Because even normally when I am at home,I don't eat that much like here. But they cook a lot,and it's good also because I entertain the guests,the journalists,and just show them it's really very abundant,even vegan food is tasty,and they say they like it and they're going to be vegan from that time on already. Yes.

But for me now,if I eat so much like that,I feel very,very tired. It's almost like a sacrifice. So later,if we have to entertain people,we push out those who still like to eat cooked food,sit with them. Those who are very willing to sacrifice. Fruit is very good for the body. It's accepted easily,without any defense. Then you can eat fruit and drink juice and things like that. But go slow,go slow.

Even fruits are more acceptable,from our body defense system than vegetables. Yes. But don't go extreme so quick. Don't go too,too fast,extremely,okay. Maybe,okay,three days fruit and two days cooked food or two days other food okay,or two days fruit and two,and then slowly. Or one day a week and then slowly two days,three days; like that the body has more time to adjust. Maybe it's safer. Okay. Listen to your body's demand also,okay?If no good,the food is always still there for you. No problem. Okay. You understand?Eat just simple,okay?

(*Yes.) Simplify life so you'll have more time to meditate. (*Yes.) Because mostly we cook in the morning,or noon,when it's the best time for meditation. (*Yes.) I think you can understand now,when you first get initiation,I just tell them to be vegetarian,they're already 『gaa gaa.』 『No. How?』You know?But now I think you're grown up,I think you can understand what I am saying better.

*Yes,Master.

These are extras,whoever lucky,gets. Yes,okay,good. You sit on it. Okay,don't sit too long; it's so cold.

*No,it's okay,Master.

Feels cold on the floor. Okay. I don't want you to get sick,okay?(*No,no.) Yes. (*It's okay,Master.) Okay,now you understand. Yes,I'm sure you understand. You're grown up now,yes. I don't need to baby-feed you anymore. And also,now we have a lot of brothers and sisters,now that we have this supporting energy,supporting atmosphere,so that you can accept new,better ideas,better lifestyle,better habit.

Remember,I taught you how to breathe,yes?Twenty times, 30times,50times,or 20times a day. You know,30times like that,it's fine. It's also giving you extra energy and nutrition.Remember,before I taught you to breathe in and deep and out before your meditation?(*Yes.) Yes. Long time ago,yes.

This is also very helpful to your health and long,long life,and healthy and also extra nutrition. Before meditation,at the time of initiation,I say take a deep breath and out before you meditate. Use that,use that. Also every time you remember,okay?Not just before meditation. The more you do it,later you take a longer deep breath and longer out. Becomes habit Okay. So that will help you also.

For your safety,please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

Help in transition,if you want to be breatharian - the fruit. But you have to learn properly with the guidance,okay?I'm not responsible if you drop dead in front of a,in front of a bowl of fruit,or shrink into a bowl of fruit. 『Mini』disciple. You can use a hat like this,this kind of hat,after shrinking.

So are you going home now,some of you?(*Yes.) How many?(*Some.) Two only?And tomorrow?Some more?Never mind,never mind. If you stay here,I come see you now and then,okay?And whoever can come while I am here,it's fine,yes?It is nothing organized really; it's just spontaneous,believe it or not. Just take care of yourselves. I just take care of myself,you take care of yourselves. Okay?Anything you need,you ask me. Okay?And I will say no. Take care of yourself.

Okay,good,yes. And thank you for all this work that you do these days with your heart. Everybody felt it. That's important. Not only what you do,but how,you know?Your heart touched their heart,and that's very important.

So many people are informed now because of your work,flyers,books,sandwiches,and many people became vegetarian,or vegan. Or vegan. They just need to be informed. People just need to be informed.  Many people are surprised to see our information. They'd say, 『We did not know.』And the journalist,one of the journalists,even told me that if people know all the information that I told him now,then they will all become vegan. So if we can stay here,then we begin with Mexico.

*Yes!

*Thank you,Master.

When working,it's always…at least some stress or somescuffles between each other,but for the big things,we forget the small trouble,small problem,small mistake,or small personality conflict. 

It's difficult to do a great job. First,personality conflict,second,the bad karma (retribution) of the surrounding area pressure upon you. And then when the Master came in between, 『goo-goo-ga-ga-ga,』and then he forgets everything. All right. Well,from today we have simple,all right?

*Yes!Yes,Master.

No more cooking,smoking to Heaven. Find time to meditate. (*Yes.) If you have work to do together,just do work,okay?If you don't have,meditate anytime,okay?

*Yes.
It's a good place to meditate.
You feel better?Feel different?
*Yes!

Yes,this region has many Spiritual Blessing Lines,even if it's not made in your pocket,it has influence. Good influence. Yes,it's funny. Whenever there are Spiritual Blessing Lines somewhere,mostly that place is prosperous for tourism and anything like that.

Although people don't understand why,they just feel good and they feel like it's a lucky place,or a good place,and they just develop and continue to develop. I told you,like Monaco,small country - three Spiritual Blessing Lines!Everybody likes to go there. (*Yes.) For example. And Cancún also,I mean here,in this region. All Cancún.

*Yes,yes.

The hotel where you booked for me,it also has a very big Spiritual Blessing Line.
Apart from the hotel I told you before... This one's bigger than the one that I…
I think maybe that's why the Mexican people,they're so sweet,you know,simple.

And people say they're lazy,but I think they have too much blessing,too much blessing,so just feel relaxed,you know?Don't think too much about how to gain material comfort. And it's normally that they're also content that way.

They don't ask for much. It's just that the neighbor's country,the richer country and luxurious country,richer and luxuries and all that,and then make people feel like,『Maybe I should have it.』There is a saying somewhere,I read it somewhere,you know,it's like a joke,but it says like,『It's not what you don't have that troubles you; it's what the neighbors have.』And I think it's correct. Yes,really!

It's okay if you don't have anything,you're happy. But then the neighbors have and then you feel like you are a little bit lower level somehow. Yes,feel a little embarrassed and shy.

Yes,because this is the material world,it's like that. It's just…it makes you feel like that so that you're forever striving for more possessions and forget the priority of spiritual progress,or spiritual treasure. Even now that you meditate and you live a simple life,and you're content with what you have,but sometimes if you see a flashing car or something,you also feel like,『wow!』Right?

It's not like we really try to get it,(*Yes.) but we still feel 『wow!』(*Yes. Yes.) Because let's face it,they look good!And all the designer clothes look really elegant too,and mostly people who live,for example,in Monaco,they're dressing elegantly different; they're all 『in the high,』socially; socially,I'm not saying spiritually,no.

So if they're also spiritually high,that would be so much better for them. (*Yes.) Maybe some are,maybe some are. There's no harm in wearing elegant clothes,which they already have or staying in the social status that they're already used to. It's no harm. But if they are spiritually elevated,then,『wow!』- lucky people. But we try to simplify life. When you go out with certain people or group,then,of course,you dress up. Save one or two dress for that occasion,and the rest,just simple.

Related Link

Climate Change International Conference
Play with flash player Play with windows media

2008 Critical Moments to Save the Earth: What Can I Do? Seminar

SOS! International Global Warming Seminar Lectures

Rebroadcast of Live Conference SOS! Int'l Seminar on Global Warming with Special Guest, Supreme Master Ching

Earth's Precious Resources: On the Importance of Hydrology 
 Caring for Our Coral Reefs with Dr. Andrew Rossiter & Coral Specialist Charles Delbeek