Addictive Drugs – The Deadly Trap  
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code   Print
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Reverend (m): I started taking drugs from 17 and have spent countless penitent days since then. Those days should’ve been the golden days of my life, the happiest time of my life, and I should’ve worked energetically at that age. Instead, I was tempted, enslaved and devastated by drugs and lost everything

HOST: Reverend Shin Yong-Won’s story is not unique but reflects the experience of many around the world who have been trapped by drugs.

In 2007 the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime estimated that the global population of drug addicts was 18 to 38 million.

Drug abuse causes severe harm to public health, and causes unbearable pain to families and friends.
On this episode of Healthy Living we examine the hazards of drug use and how to help our loved ones stay away from the perils of addiction.

Marie-Francoise (f): Drugs are really the intruder that will cheat the brain and make us think we need them.

HOST: Once a habit is established, it is exceedingly difficult to free oneself from the grip of narcotics.

trackback : http://suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/killers/121

::: Killers :::
SOLUTIONS for the PLANET from Supreme Master Ching Hai
Meat
Milk
Alcohol
Drugs
Tobacco
Warning News
Swine Flu Update
Stop Animal Cruelty
Flesh eating is the number one killer