The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master - Los Angeles, California, USA   
Part 1 Play with windows media ( 40 MB )
Part 2 Play with windows media ( 43 MB )
Part 3 Play with windows media ( 46 MB )
Part 4 Play with windows media ( 44 MB )
Part 5 Play with windows media ( 38 MB )
Part 6 Play with windows media ( 41 MB )
Part 7 Play with windows media ( 42 MB )
Part 8 Play with windows media ( 44 MB )
Part 9 Play with windows media ( 41 MB )
Part 10 Play with windows media ( 42 MB )
Part 11 Play with windows media ( 48 MB )
Part 12 Play with windows media ( 41 MB )
Part 13 Play with windows media ( 40 MB )
Part 14 Play with windows media ( 41 MB )

Throughout the ages, compassionate enlightened Masters have urged people to surrender to the greater universal power by seeking the divine within, from which all other goodness and happiness follow. Supreme Master Ching Hai often spoke of the teachings of past Masters and answered the spiritual questions of fellow initiates during international gatherings or through tele- and videoconferences. On August 1, 2010, Supreme Master Ching Hai lovingly answered the questions of Supreme Master Television staff about merits, spiritual practice, and the benefits of a meat-free planet.

We now invite you to listen to part 1 of “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 2 of “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and Supreme Master Television staff in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 3 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 4 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 5 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 6 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 7 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 8 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 9 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 10 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 11 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 12 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 13 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

We now invite you to listen to part 14 of the 14-part series titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television in Los Angeles, California, USA.

It has been a pleasure to have your loving company for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again on Monday for part 2 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Now, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants, coming up next after Noteworthy News. We wish you a happy and blessed week!

We appreciate your happy company for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again tomorrow for part 3 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Healthy Living is coming up next, right after Noteworthy News. We wish you many happy and blessed moments with your family and loved ones.

It was a pleasure to have you with us for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again next Monday for part 4 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants up next right after Noteworthy News. May divine blessings fill your life with wonder and peace.

Thank you for joining us for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again tomorrow for part 5 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” And now, Healthy Living is up next, right after Noteworthy News. Wishing you much love and peace under Heaven’s grace.

Thank you for joining us for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again next Monday for part 6 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants is up next, right after Noteworthy News. Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television. May your spirit be immersed in God’s ocean of unconditional love.

Thank you for your compassionate company for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples here on Supreme Master Television. Tune in tomorrow for part 7 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Healthy Living is up next, right after Noteworthy News. May your life be graced abundantly with God’s boundless love and blessings.

We appreciate your gracious presence for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again next Monday for part 8 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants coming up next, right after Noteworthy News. May your heart be filled with joy and tranquility.

It was a pleasure to have you with us today for Between Master and Disciples here on Supreme Master Television. Tune in tomorrow for part 9 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” And now, Healthy Living is up next, right after Noteworthy News. May your spirit be immersed in God’s unconditional and healing love.

Thank you, peace-loving viewers, for your company for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples here on Supreme Master Television. Tune in next Monday for part 10 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants is up next, right after Noteworthy News. With Heaven’s grace, may your life be filled with joy and laughter.

Thank you, kind-hearted viewers, for joining us for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again tomorrow for part 11 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” And now, Healthy Living is up next, right after Noteworthy News. May Heaven grace your life with love, kindness, and joy.

It was a pleasure to have you with us today for Between Master and Disciples. Join us again Monday for part 12 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants, coming up next right after Noteworthy News. May your spirit glows wondrously in harmony with the glorious music of Heaven.

Thank you for your company for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again tomorrow for part 13 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Healthy Living, coming up next right after Noteworthy News. May your days be filled with love and kindness.

It was a pleasure to have you with us for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again next Monday for part 14 of the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master.” Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants up next right after Noteworthy News. May divine blessings fill your life with wonder and peace.

Thank you for joining us for this special series that is filled with spiritual wisdom and insight titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” a teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and the staff of Supreme Master Television. And now, Healthy Living is up next, right after Noteworthy News. Farewell and God bless.
Hallo! Hallo, Master! Thank you. Thank you, guys. Thank you. Thank you. How are you? How is everybody doing? We’re good, Master! How are you?

You’re good? How are you, Master? I’m great. I’m good. I’m good. I’m much better. Yes, yes.

Good to hear that, Master. Most beloved Master, it’s such an honor and joy to be with you today via teleconference. You’re welcome. I also like. I also like. We feel extra blessed and incredibly pampered, and we’re so grateful that you’re taking the time to talk with us again, knowing that you have a full schedule. So, we really thank you, Master. I thank you also for having me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Master.

Master, since our last conference a few weeks ago, we’ve had a lot to think about merit, and since then more questions have arisen. (Sure.) We would be so privileged today if we could ask you some more questions for further understanding. Question, question, question! Yes, typical journalist! Okay, go ahead. Thank you, Master. If I know, I’ll be glad to answer you. Thank you, Master.

My first question is: How come physical activities like going out shopping or watching movies, we would lose our spiritual merit as opposed to losing our physical merit points instead?

The reason we lose spiritual merit is because when your attention is focused on the outside events or beauties, or something that’s attractive, you forget God at that time. (Oh, I see, Master.) (Right.) That’s one thing. That means you are not earning anything, and then you are connecting with that, whatever events or whatever attracts you, and then your spiritual merit will seep onto that object. Understand? Yes, Master.

Yes. And, of course, at that time when you are too engrossed in these kinds of attraction, then you forget the five protective shields, okay? Yes, Master. That’s what it is. Thank you, Master. Welcome. Anything in this world that attracts our attention makes us lose our inward connection, okay? Yes, Master. Master, can we lose merit points in our dreams, for example, if we have dreams where we do a lot of low level things from outside life? And if so, how many points do we lose and what is the best way to stop these dreams? Thank you, Master. Yes. You’re welcome. We do lose some.

As we sleep, often we are not in control of what we do or what we see or where the soul goes, so that’s why the ancient practitioners, they meditate all the night. And many times I read you some stories from other Masters, they always tell you: be awake, stay awake. Yes? Yes, Master.

But since it’s not always possible, at least meditate before bedtime to minimize this, to minimize those bad nightmares, bad dreams, or to clean up the past bad karma (retribution) so that it doesn’t go and grab you in the dream, and also to maybe lead you into a more pleasant road, a less troublesome road. At the time of initiation, I told you already that we should meditate before we sleep. That’s the reason. (Yes, Master.) Okay? Right. Thank you, Master. (Welcome.)

And Master, how many merit points will be lost for 10 minutes of chatting nonsense to other people, for example? Let me see. It depends, of course, also. Just like the dream, it depends on what you dream and what you do, and it depends on what kind of topics you are chatting about; gossip or something, then in that case, if we talk bad about other people, then we might lose like 500 points. And if it’s just talking about the weather, or anything no harming or no bad intention to anybody, then maybe 200 points. Yes? Okay? Okay. Thank you, Master. Good reminder.

I sometimes gossip also. Okay? Yes. Yes, Master. I sometimes gossip also, not because I like to gossip but because I want to send some cleaning to the person that I’m gossiping about. For example, if I talk to you about some bad guy – because the bad guy is not here for me to clean, I talk to you about him– then in that case he gets some cleaning from my positive energy, and I lose maybe 500 points. Got it? Yes? Yes, Master. So, the 500 points you lose, he gains them automatically, or is it less than… No, he gains more. He gains more than 500 points. He gains maybe 10,000 points for that. Yes, to clean up the bad things that he did, some of the bad karma (retribution).

Well, if you can afford to lose 500 points every time you gossip, then go ahead. I don’t know if we can afford that, Master. Okay. It’s better we save it. But I have a hard job to do, you know? I have a difficult job. Yes, Master. Sometimes I have to do things that I told you not to do. Yes? Yes, Master. Yes, so please forgive me if I gossip, okay? Understand, Master. All right, my love. Anything else, sweetheart? Yes, Master.

I have a question. From our last conference, I received the impression that when one gets angry and has negative feelings, like hateful feelings, that we lose a lot of merits. Yes. Right. Could you please tell us more about what exactly happens when we get angry and we have hateful feelings towards others? When we are angry or we have hateful feelings towards others, it’s also the same as when we have loving feelings towards others.

But when we have a loving feeling, both feel comfortable and you don’t lose so much merit. But when you have a hateful feeling or are angry, it is a very strong emotion. It’s like a locomotive, it will send the positive energy toward that person; it will be leaking from you, from your side, because you’re connected with it. Yes? That’s why you lose a lot of merit. Yes? Yes, Master. Just like if we’re connected with Divine Heavens while we are reciting the Divine Name or we meditate, then we get that Heaven quality because we’re connected. Just like you’re connected with water, you get water, you’re connected with electricity, you get electricity. Understand? Yes, Master. All right.

So, if we’re connected with bad quality, opposite quality, then we get that bad quality as well, and that person gets good quality from us, if we have any. Otherwise, we will also give him the bad quality from us. Yes? Yes, Master. And just like a phone line, or TV, radio channels, you switch on to which channels, you get that kind of program, okay? Yes, Master. But the reason why we lose a lot of merit when we hate somebody or get angry with somebody is because that person somehow emits badness, negative energy, that makes you feel irritated. Or maybe you met a bad quality about this person, that’s why you hate him or her. Yes?

So if we think of negative, that is negative in any case. You see? So, because we think of that negative quality or remember negative things, that will stay with us or come to us, at least for a while, and so, instead of getting more merit, you lose it because at that time when you’re hating people, you don’t remember God, you are not earning any good merit. Instead, you’re losing your merit for cleaning up the negative influences.

Whenever there’s some negative that comes to us, our positive power will try to clean it, so we lose it: it will go toward that person some, and some to clean us. That’s why we lose the merit. It’s just like using water to clean the dirt, okay? Yes, Master. Could you tell us exactly how many merit points we lose when we get angry or have hateful feelings? It depends on how strong, okay? It depends on how strong you hate that person, how much you are angry, yes? You could lose up to 10,000 points, honey.

Now, remember every time you’re angry or have hatred towards somebody, you recite the Holy Names, okay? Yes, Master. One thing: take a deep breath or walk out somewhere, or different scenery, or read a book or watch TV or talk to somebody about something nice, or remember something pleasant, and forgive that person. Yes, Master. Yes. That’s why Jesus or every other Master told us we have to forgive the enemies. Yes, Master. Even if the enemies are not easy to forgive, but if we forgive them, we are benevolent to ourselves. That’s the first thing. You see what I mean? Yes, Master. Because

if we hate somebody, we are losing our goodness and spiritual, hard-earned, points. In Âu Lạc (Vietnam), we say, if you love somebody, it’s like you would send love to yourself; if you hate somebody, it’s like you’re giving them fertilizer or nourishment. So that person is growing and you’re losing. Yes. All right. We hear that a lot in your teachings, as well as in the scriptures, about how whatever we send out to others, we receive it promptly. SM: Yes.

What can we, as human beings, do to prevent wars from happening?

People’s consciousness has to be raised up. And the energy of the world changes, then people will also change. And the concept about war and peace has to be ingrained in people’s understanding. You know? We have to teach peace and morals and neighborly love to children when they are at a very young age already. Then maybe that will help, okay?

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, September 13 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Are there ways to improve our LQ (Loving Quality), NQ (Noble Quality), and DQ (Deep Quality)?

Together with devoted, correct concept and meditation method, you will be able to correct and raise your quality to a higher standard. Try to always lean to the goodness side, to the noble side, then you won’t go wrong.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, September 20 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” on Between Master and Disciples.
If we hate somebody, we are losing our goodness and spiritual, hard-earned, points. In Âu Lạc (Vietnam), we say, if you love somebody, it’s like you would send love to yourself; if you hate somebody, it’s like you’re giving them fertilizer or nourishment. So that person is growing and you’re losing. Yes. All right.

We hear that a lot in your teachings, as well as in the scriptures, about how whatever we send out to others, we receive it promptly. Yes. I guess it’s just really hard for me to understand that. Like, I think it’s true, but it’s so hard for me to grasp that, how is it that (Yes.) me sending, for example, negative feelings towards somebody, how that’s hurting me.

I find it difficult sometimes to love others and forgive others, and also difficult to love myself and forgive myself. Could you shed some light on why this is so and how I can improve? Or is the only way to just keep trying? Just recite the Holy Names – I told you – or go out; do something else, or read pleasant books or remember the good things, and then the next minute, you will calm down, you will forget it right away. Okay, Master.

Just have to change it. Okay? Just have to change the situation quick. For example, okay, now, I have done something wrong to you or something that you are not pleased because of my ego, because of not being capable, anything, and then because of that, it inconveniences you, makes your work delayed and makes your work a mess, and something like that, you’re angry with me, it’s difficult for you to forgive me right away – okay, just go out. The moment you get angry, you recite the Holy Names if you can. Yes, Master.

You put notes everywhere, in front of you, so whenever you get angry you can see that note, say “no!” or recite the Holy Names and walk out of that situation quick, or do something else to please you for a few seconds and then the next second you will forget that. You will find that your anger is gone; it’s not existing anymore. Yes, Master.

You have to change the situation quick, if you can. If you can, yes? Okay. We’ll try that, Master. Thank you so much. Because sometimes it’s difficult to recite the Holy Names or to even remember to recite the Holy Names. Just remember one thing: change. Change, okay? Change. One word – “change.” Change, okay, change the situation, change the subject, change the room, change the environment, change the event. Okay? Quickly,

you go grab a book or look at something pleasant, or tell somebody something pleasant or think of somebody that you love so much or something that’s very nice – somebody did something nice to you last time – something like that. Change quick, okay? Thank you, Master. Thank you so much, Master.

Try that, honey. Really, it works. You must change. Just remember one word: change. Okay? Yes, Master. Change. Because if we are sticking in that situation, then it just gets worse, yes? Gets worse. Yes, Master. Like, somebody mistakenly ignites the fire in your kitchen. Immediately, if you can, you grab a fire extinguisher and extinguish it, yes?

Or get a bucket of water. Get out, get a bucket of water And you if you cannot, then just get out. Save yourself, okay? Okay, Master. All right. I'm so sorry. It's not all your fault, okay? Yes, Master. It's not all your fault. It's just sometimes, even angry, sometimes comes from love. Do you understand me?

Yes, Master. Like, you like that person so much, but that person… “Why have so much ego?” Always contradicting you and doesn’t see the right things, and even though sees the right things, doesn’t do it., messes up the work, delaying the mission and all kind of things that could make you angry. You understand? Yes, Master. All right.

So, if you cannot forgive that person, at least forgive yourself. Yes, Master. Just remember one word: change. And then go out and then come back and try it again with that person, if you can. If not, ask somebody to try it for you, okay? Thank you so much, Master. All right.

For example, you tell one of your colleagues to do this and he or she doesn't really want to do it, or tries to delay or just tries to make trouble, and you are so angry at that moment, so you just walk out; calm yourself first, save yourself first. And if you cannot come back and talk to that person yourself, then ask somebody else to relay the message, okay? Yes, Master.

All right. Just as long as the work is done. I'm sorry, working is not easy. It's not like going to the supermarket, buying clothes, or watching movies. Yes, we feel that it’s such an occasion to grow actually. It's really an opportunity to grow faster. Yes, yes. That's correct. That's correct. But you must be courageous and patient.

Then you will have the reward manyfold later. Yes, Master. Thank you so much, Master. You’re welcome. I hope it works. I will try it. Hi, Master. I have a question about anger. I have heard that if somebody is angry with us, we also get bad karma (retribution). How does that work? No. It's not always “get bad karma (retribution)” from that person. No, no. No, it's not true.

Of course, the negative feeling is uncomfortable, but you also have your protection. And if that person is angry with you and he has any merit, he is giving it to you for free. Okay, Master.

How about if they don't have any merit? Well, then, bad luck for you! Then you have to pray for that person so that he or she will get merit soon. “Merit,” not “married!” Merit. Okay, Master. Thank you so much.

I have another question. If we have non-initiated family members that are involved in the “four killers” business – meat, cigarettes, drugs, alcohol – and since we are related to them, we would be affected too. Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves, as spiritual practitioners, from the bad karma (retribution) of those businesses?

Okay, first, you try to be independent, like, you don't have to rely on them for a living, okay? Yes. Of course you try to tell them about all the bad things about it. If you cannot, you just print out all the harmful effects from the Supreme Master TV and then you give it to them, and maybe they’ll read it, maybe they’ll not. First, if you want to protect yourself, then you have to get out of that business. You have to be independent. You have to find another job to work on, okay? Yes, Master.

And then, there's not much you can help them, unless you have a lot of merit, and of course you can share it with them. Yes, Master. Or pray for them. For example like that. Then they will get merit. You give them all the information quietly, secretly, as if you forgot it at home when you visit them, and then, of course, you do the merit stuff and you can share with them. Meditate more and do good deeds and then they also will get benefit. And, of course, because you are practicing Quan Yin Method, and the higher you go, the better for them. Yes, okay? Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. You're welcome, love.

Hallo, Master. Hallo. How are you today? I'm fine, love. I'm fine. I have a question. In the previous conference, Master mentioned that a garbage man earns about 100,000 to 200,000 merit points per year. Does this also apply to all cleaning jobs, big or small? Yes, yes, yes, yes. That's good!

Yes, but cleaning small, then you have small merit. How about for an oil company? They provide the power for all kinds of transportation and also electricity, heat, etc., to all people, but at the same time, it is also a source of air, soil, and water pollution and also sea pollution, especially when we learned about how much damage it causes by the recent disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. So, is working for an oil company a meritorious job, Master, or is it more of a problem? Yes and no. Yes and no, okay?

Of course, they are providing a lot of comfort for humankind. Then they have merit for that, but also, at the same time, their merits have a deduction because of the side effects of oil pollution, etc. It goes both ways. So they give and they take. Yes, yes. They have more merit than deduction. It’s not their fault that we are addicted to oil and petrol. True, true, true. We all help create the bad karma (retribution), I guess. Yes. So we all share also their bad karma (retribution). That’s why their bad karma is less than their merit. Now you understand?

Yes, Master. Okay, right. (Thank you.) You’re welcome, love. Everything has to be logical. I’m not telling you, asking you, to have blind faith in what I say. Yes, it all makes sense, Master. Okay, love. Thank you. Well, it does to me. It does make sense to me.

It makes sense to me too, Master. Thank you very much, Master. Okay. Yes, hallo, Master. Hallo! Today, on Supreme Master Television, there is a Fly-in News about how new information could help end the war in Afghanistan. So, Master, more generally, why does war happen? Is it sometimes destiny for war to happen? It is because they have made bad killing karma (retribution) with each other in a former life.

Yes. So it is kind of avenging karma (retribution), avenging energy that draws them toward each other again and again. In the Buddha’s time, there were two small countries making war with each other, and the disciples came and begged the Buddha to stop the war, and Buddha said, “No, I can’t, because they will not listen.” And then one of his disciples who had magical power, he made some magical effect so that the two countries were put together into his begging bowl.

But then, when they opened it the next day, they saw they were fighting inside there, and he saw the begging bowl became all bloody inside anyway. You understand? (Yes.) Even in the small area, they fight. So the thing is, people’s consciousness has to be raised up, and when the energy of the world changes, then people will also change. And the concept about war and peace has to be ingrained in people’s understanding. We have to teach peace and morals and neighborly love to children when they are at a very young age already. Then maybe that will help, okay? Okay. Yes, Master.
Hallo, Master. Hallo! Today, on Supreme Master Television, there is a Fly-in News about how new information could help end the war in Afghanistan. So, Master, more generally, why does war happen? Is it sometimes destiny for war to happen? It is because they have made bad killing karma (retribution) with each other in a former life.

Yes. So it is kind of avenging karma (retribution), vengeance energy that draws them toward each other again and again. In the Buddha’s time, there were two small countries making war with each other, and the disciples came and begged the Buddha to stop the war, and Buddha said, “No, I can’t, because they will not listen.” And then one of his disciples who had magical power, he made some magical effect so that the two countries were put together into his begging bowl.

But then, when they opened it the next day, they saw they were fighting inside there, and he saw the begging bowl became all bloody inside anyway. You understand? (Yes.) Even in the small area, they fight. So the thing is, people’s consciousness has to be raised up, and when the energy of the world changes, then people will also change. And the concept about war and peace has to be ingrained in people’s understanding. We have to teach peace and morals and neighborly love to children when they are at a very young age already. Then maybe that will help, okay? Okay. Yes, Master.

Otherwise, the vengeance energy is very strong; people cannot help but draw toward each other and fight and kill, and from then it continues again and again. It’s like a devil's circle. And next life they come back, they do the same thing again, if not even more so. Okay, Master. So the cause of war is mainly the hatred between humans, or is it also due to the mass murder of animals? It is both. It’s both. The killing energy will also stay inside the atmosphere until the forgiving energy and the loving energy dissolve it.

So if we kill too many animals, we will also incur upon our atmosphere a lot of this kind of violent atmosphere. And when people pass through this kind of atmosphere by chance, they will become irritated, or they might even want to act violently or to harm somebody, hurt somebody, or kill somebody. And that’s adding to war, which already happened or going to happen. You see what I mean? It’s adding to the violent energy. Understand. Yes.

Also, this kind of killing energy will also make disaster, yes? Like we call it natural or man-made disaster; it is all because of violent energy from killing or harming or hurting or torturing living beings. Understand. Okay. Even hatred. Even hatred or violent thought also creates bad energy and in turn will pollute the atmosphere that we live in and create some other disaster or war or trouble. Thank you, Master. And for those people who cause war, what kind of retribution awaits them in the afterlife? They must pay for the suffering that is caused by war – multiple, multiple, multiple.

As the number of people killed, the suffering will multiply for them. It’s not a very good thing to wish upon yourself or anybody. We should never create war. We should never kill anyone because this suffering will come back to us manyfold. And then when we’re finished with all this payment in so-called hell, we return to become either animal or human, then we will meet our enemies again, and then the war begins again. Understand. Okay. Thank you very much, Master. You’re welcome.

Hallo, Master. (Hallo.) Hallo, I would like to ask a little further about war. (Yes.) So, the leaders who make war, are they always reacting to the negative energy around them or could it be like one person’s personal bad karma (retribution)? Okay, both. Both, but mostly reactive, okay? Because if it’s just one personal bad karma (retribution), then the war will not be big, but it’s also together with the collective bad karma (retribution). Then he becomes one with this collective group and then it becomes more violent and the negative energy, the killing energy, will become stronger when they’re grouped together Okay? (Yes, Master.)

You mentioned that the leaders have to pay for going to war, by suffering. But sometimes do their citizens have to pay, even if the war was against their will, for example, they might suffer a disease epidemic or a natural disaster? Yes, yes. The leader pays, but the people also have to pay because of collective bad karma (retribution), because of the connection. Anybody who was born into one country, that means they have connection with each other anyway. You see what I mean? So, whatever the leader does will affect the people. So not just the leaders. We are all connected, and we all become affected.

Yes, Master. (Right.) Master has said that killing is never right, but when it comes to war, people always justify the killing for various reasons. So, is war or killing ever justified, Master? No, no, no. (Okay.) It’s never justified because when we see somebody coming toward us and kill us and all that, and we think, “Oh, that person is bad,” but who knows, maybe in the past life we have been bad and killed that person or injured them. You see what I mean? Yes, Master.

Anyway, even if it is justified, but then only in the material world, in the physical sense, you see? But killing always, always, always goes against the universal principle of love. Anything that destroys life goes against the principle of life and love, and life should be love and love is life. So if we do anything against that principle of the universal love, then it will never be right; it will bounce back to us like a boomerang. And because we don’t see the real family connection, so we make war and we create hatred and boundary and borders.

Otherwise, if we see the real family connection between all the people in this world or even in the universe, then we would never raise our hand to kill anyone. We could not. It’s just like, if you can see it clearly, you see everybody is connected with each other, even animals and trees and minerals connected to us. Just like if you can see well, if you are not a blind person, then you can see well that your hands belong to you, your feet belong to you. Would you ever take a knife on purpose and then cut one of your fingers or your hand, your feet? Yes or no?

No, Master. No! Okay. So, that is the reason: we are all connected like that in the big body of the universal spiritual existence. But because we do not see these real family connections, so, we can make war, we can harm others, we can kill other people; otherwise never, never. So, ignorance is the real enemy. We have to kill ignorance by being enlightened, by searching for enlightenment. We cannot kill anybody at all, or animals or anything, even for a justifiable reason, because it will harm us. Yes, Master. All right.

So, Master, if a country happens to be awakened and decides to forgive and just stop the fighting, won’t they be vulnerable? You mean other people will come and take their country? Yes, Master. Let them! Whose country? Whose country, anyway? Yes, Master. Let them. And we should never fear because we have God, okay? We have God. Yes, Master. So, even if one country is the only one out of all the countries who decides to maybe abolish their army and not go to war, and they’re vulnerable, but it’s what they should do, Master? Yes!

Look, how many countries abolished their army and weapons – are they all dead already? Are they all invaded? No. No, they are probably doing even better because they have the resources to use in more constructive ways. Yes, And look around you, look around your American countries, how many countries are at war with any country and are they vulnerable?

No, Master. They are in peace, okay? Yes, Master. And like Switzerland, they are not at war with anybody at all. Are they vulnerable? No, Master. Okay, now you know, all right? We have God.

It’s only when we forget God, then we think, “I must do this,” “We must do that,” “We must kill that person,” “We must defend for this group.” No. We just let God do things. Yes, Master. That would be wonderful. Yes, okay. You see, even the people who are making war against some other people, they’re also doing it out of this so-called love, physical love – maybe the love for their country or the love for their group, the love for their religion. They are just missing some point, that’s all. You see what I mean? Yes, Master. Yes.

For example, if they fight to protect Islam, they should know Islam or Christianity or Buddhism all belong to God. Let God decide, okay? Besides, whatever you believe is inside your heart; nobody can take it away anyway. Yes, Master.

If you believe in God, you don’t even need the church, you don’t even need the symbol of the church or any religion to believe in God. God knows. If God doesn’t know you belong to Islam or if God doesn’t know you worship Hirm through Christianity or through Buddhism, then Hes is not a God, is Hes? No, Master.

Yes. So what I mean is, for whatever reason, we should think in terms of a broader sense of universal brotherhood and not think in terms of our family, our country, our religions, or our group, or our continent even. It’s time. It’s time that people have to think in, at least in the world, in the whole world sense, not in terms of country and border and a tight little corner of the globe anymore, okay? (Yes, Master.)

We have to live in the universal law – that is the principle of love. We have to act, live, speak always in this principle, then nothing can go wrong at all because only love should be preached, should be upheld, should be worshipped, nothing else. No country, no religion, really, okay? (Yes, Master.)

What is the use of having the greatest religion in the world and conquer everybody and force everybody to believe in your faith and your religion, using violence to do it, or against the people’s willingness in the heart? You see what I mean? (Yes, Master.) Yes. Any religion should represent love, nothing else; and if that’s lacking, nothing really justifies anything, okay? (Yes, Master.) Right, love. Thank you.
For whatever reason, we should think in terms of a broader sense of universal brotherhood and not think in terms of our family, our country, our religions, or our group, or our continent even. It’s time. It’s time that people have to think in, at least in the world, in the whole world sense, not in terms of country and border and tight little corner of the globe anymore, okay? (Yes, Master.)

We have to live in the universal law – that is the principle of love. We have to act, live, speak always in this principle, then nothing can go wrong at all because only love should be preached, should be upheld, should be worshipped, nothing else. No country, no religion, really, okay? (Yes, Master.) What is the use of having the greatest religion in the world and conquer everybody and force everybody to believe in your faith and your religion, using violence to do it, or against the people’s willingness in the heart? You see what I mean? (Yes, Master.) Yes.

Any religion should represent love, nothing else; and if that’s lacking, nothing really justifies anything, okay? (Yes, Master.) Right, love. Thank you. Master mentioned that we should teach our children this loving principle so we can prevent wars, but what about the leaders today who are already adults? And if only they could change their perception as Master has just described, maybe there could be peace soon. Do you think this is possible, Master? You pray.

We’re doing our best and we have to wait for the whole world’s consciousness to change. The concept must change. People are really ready, you know? People are ready. The majority of people are ready for a higher leap into higher dimension, higher consciousness, higher style of living. It’s just somehow some little bad karma (retribution) somewhere that puts some leaders on some mighty seats, and so deciding for the lot of the people. You understand? So now we have to change. The people have to decide to change for themselves. For example, if they change to the vegan diet, then even if they’re bad, the leader will change. Or he will be replaced, okay?

That’s amazing, Master. Yes. Yes. People must listen to themselves. People must think in the right way and listen to themselves because, in a way, everyone is a “country,” everyone is a “kingdom.” If everyone decides to go in the righteous direction, then the energy of the whole world will change. And no matter how bad the leader is, he will change. Thank you, Master. Yes, I told many stories about kings before.

There was a king and he was so virtuous and his country was so peaceful and rich, and everybody loved him. And then the neighbor king was very envious because the king had so many precious things, so he wanted to take over his country, the virtuous king’s country. And the virtuous king, because of wanting to avoid the suffering for the people at war, so he gave up his kingdom to the new king and he just left; he went into the forest. And later on… what happened? That king somehow heard about the story and then he changed his heart, and then he returned the kingdom to him, and even accepted him as his teacher or something like that. Remember? (Yes, Master.)

We just always have to act in the principle of love, nothing else matters because… listen: today I can sit on the throne, tomorrow I’ll be gone. Today, I have my country, tomorrow I might not, but love will always prevail. And if we live in love, we act in love, we die in love, we will always incarnate in love, okay? And then, if we don’t have this country, we will have another country; if we don’t have this body, we will have another body. And we have a better body, we have a better country all the time, if not here, then in Heaven. All right? Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. Yes, I repeat again:

killing is never right, neither humans nor animals. And war is never, never right. (Yes, Master.) Okay, right. We just pray that the countries and leaders and people will be awakened to this wisdom you have just shared with us. Thank you. Good prayer. Yes. Because the leaders, if they are so attached to their position and their opinion, and they cause suffering to anybody of any kind, then their bad karma (retribution) is too heavy, too heavy. I mean, even if you gain the whole kingdom, even if you are king of the biggest nation, how long can you keep it?

But the bad karma (retribution) will be with you forever. And when you die, my God, nobody there will help you, except your bad karma (retribution) you have to pay, except your terrible retributions are waiting for you. The leaders, if they realize that, they would never raise a finger against any neighbor country. (Yes, Master.) Even the enemy country, they will find a way to negotiate, to dialog so that things will become ironed out and better and peaceful for both countries, because war will always cost lives – lives of the people, the elderly, the innocent, the women, not just the men. (Yes, Master.)

Not just the enemy, the innocent people, the one who is caught in between, the one who does nothing wrong against anybody. They just go around their business, taking care of their family and then they just die because the bomb drops on their head, because the cannon destroys their village, and things like that. War is never lucrative. War is never good, never justified. (Yes, Master.) Okay. Thank you, Master. You’re welcome, love. Hi, Master. (Hi, love.) Thank you so much for being with us here again today. I’m very happy for it. (Me too, love.) I have a few questions regarding the previous questions that were asked. (Yes.) Like, Master said that when we gossip and when we talk nonsense, we lose merit, but what happens when we talk about God or recite the Holy Names.

That’s good, that’s good. Yes, of course! That’s what I told you always to do. You see, you earn merit for yourself, and you bless the people and the environment around you. Does it in any way reverse the effect of… like, let’s say we gossip and then we try to revert our focus to God.

Understand. Of course it helps. It helps to clean up somehow. It helps, but you still lost what you have lost. Understand. If you can afford it, go ahead. I told you I gossip sometimes. Forgive me. Okay, understand, Thank you, Master.

You’re welcome, love. Also regarding killing, this thought came to my mind that sometimes when you have animal companions and… (Yes.) Sorry. Sometimes they… I understand. That there’s no cure for the animals and they euthanize them, right? Right! Thank you. Okay, then you have to talk to the doctor, and then you be with the animals to the last second and tell him that you have to do this, it’s for his own good because he’s in too much pain and there’s nothing much to cure him. And pray for him, talk to him, love him, tell him that you love him, and pray for him. Then it’s going to be okay. Do we still have to take some bad karma (retribution) for that? Yes.

But you didn’t do it from the bad or violent intention. You do it out of love, then, it’s the very minimum, okay? The bad karma (retribution) is very minimum. Understand. That’s what I thought. The thing is, your dog will understand you. For example, your dog will understand you and love you and forgive you and Heaven forgives you. You get it? I understand. Thank you. The point is you forgive yourself in your heart, yes? Yes, Master.

Yes, Master. All right. Thank you. I think that will help a lot of people to know that. Yes. All right. And then onto my next question: Should we make an effort and try to be raw or breatharian even if it doesn’t feel easy for us? Would it still be good and necessary? Yeah, it would be good, but you cannot kill yourself. If you want to go raw or breatharian, then there are people who teach you how to do it. You see? Yes, Master. It would be easier if you have a coach to accompany you all the way and you try to see how long you can go. And if you cannot, then you cannot, okay? Understand. Yes.

Do what you can for health and environment, with caution and good guidance. I see. Thank you. Of course, anything less burdensome is good for us, yes? But it’s not the ultimate goal, please make no mistake. Meditation on the divine Light and Sound connects you to your highest Self and leads you to higher realms than just being breatharian alone. Being breatharian alone or raw alone is not the ultimate goal that you must reach, and it doesn’t enable you to go to the Fifth Level by being breatharian alone.

You have to meditate. I don’t mean meditation as meditation, I mean the connection with Heaven through the Light and the Sound at the time of initiation – that connection you must have, okay? Yes, Master.

And then you have to strengthen it every day by meditation. Meditation bedeutet nicht, mit gekreuzten Beinen dazu- sitzen. Es bedeutet sitzen, um einfach still zu sein; es ist die tägliche Verbindung, die wir haben müssen. Just like every day we must earn some money to live, every day we must breathe, every day we must do something to nourish the body, every day we must meditate to get nourishment for the soul.

We have to be connected to Heaven, to our divine Selves, otherwise we’ll be burdened, we’ll be lost in this world, we’ll be overwhelmed by the negative power, by the heavy atmosphere of this world, and then we cannot go Home again. Do you understand me? Yes, Master. Okay. So, breatharian, raw, waterian, whatever you do, if you feel fine with it, please do it, but don’t forget to meditate on the Light and the Sound because that is your Self, that is the connection with your higher Self. You have to keep the connection. Got it? Yes, Master. Thank you very much for clarifying that.

I have to be concrete. For example, a person who doesn’t do any meditation on the Light and Sound or anything, just becomes breatharian, then he will not reach the Fifth Level. You got me? Yes, Master.

Maximum is about the Fourth, if he does some other meditation as well, but breatharian alone won’t get you anywhere above the third level, you hear me? I understand. All right. So, do what you like, it’s your life, but be connected with your original Self, with the Light and the Sound – that is God-self, that is your Self. Yes, Master. Thank you. You’re welcome.
So, breatharian, raw, waterian, whatever you do, if you feel fine with it, please do it, but don’t forget to meditate on the Light and the Sound because that is your Self, that is the connection with your higher Self. You have to keep the connection.

I have to be concrete. For example, a person who doesn’t do any meditation on the Light and Sound or anything, just becomes breatharian, then he will not reach the Fifth Level.

So, do what you like, it’s your life, but be connected with your original Self, with the Light and the Sound – that is God-self, that is your Self. Yes, Master. Thank you. You’re welcome. Also a different question. Are there any other qualities such as Noble Quality, Loving Quality, Human Quality, and Deep Quality that you could share with us? Are the qualities related to each other? Yes, yes, they are related to some degree. For example, if a person has a good DQ (Deep Quality), then chances are he or she also has high LQ (Loving Quality), NQ (Noble Quality). Yes, Master.

If there are any other Qs, I will tell you later. Right now, I am queuing for many jobs and we already have many Qs, so we must need to improve on them already. Okay? All right. We’d love to hear if there’s any more. If there’s any more Q, I will also dig it out and tell you. Thank you. But I am sure if we have a good Deep Quality, like positive quality inside, and very good goodness inside, and we have Loving Quality and we have Noble Quality, then that should be enough already. Yes. Also, you have mentioned that for these qualities as humans, we have the opportunity to raise the percentages. From your previous conference with us, it seems like the best way to gain spiritual merit and be liberated is through meditation.

But for the qualities, it seems like it’s more through physical actions that we can improve, like doing good work or being benevolent or acting in a noble way. Is this a correct understanding, Master? Or are there any other ways to improve our qualities? Both. Both, yes. Together with devoted, correct concept and meditation method, you will be able to correct and raise your quality to a higher standard. I see. Thank you.

So, it’s just constantly trying to improve ourselves and… Yes, try to. Try to always lean to the goodness side, to the noble side, then you won’t go wrong. All right. And is there any way that we can tell what level our qualities are? Or if you are improving in them at all? If you meditate well you can see it. But if not, at least you can check yourself in your heart.

If you do something good and you don’t feel regret about whatever you do – you can face yourself in the mirror – then you know you are on the right track and you know that all your qualities are in balance. I see. That’s true. And what about the animals? I mean, we know that they also have all these qualities, do they have a chance at all in this world to elevate themselves, like consciously, or is it just through the grace of God that they get elevated? The animals, they do have a chance sometimes to elevate their quality as well. Like dogs, they go out rescue people or they rescue their family, etc., etc., these are the chances that they have, okay? Yes. Yes, Master.

But the animals don't have that many chances, as we humans do, you see? We humans can choose to have chances, even. But animals, it’s not easy for them to choose any chance to do that. So, as long as we have a human body we should choose to do good, okay? I understand. Right. So, as humans we can actually help animals by giving them a chance to serve like that? No, we have a chance to rescue ourselves, to save ourselves, to elevate ourselves. And the animals, of course, if they have a chance, then let them. If they don't…

How many dogs can you give a chance to go rescue people, tell me. All right. Thank you, Master. Welcome, lovey. One more question. Do these different qualities still affect the soul when we are not in the physical world anymore? Yes, yes, it does. They do. They do affect us. That's why we have to be good while we are still in this physical body, because we bring them with us for review at the time of death. And we will know everything that we did even though nobody else knows, and that will affect us. Nobody will judge us, but we, ourselves, because we are God, we are fairness, we are goodness. So if we know we did something wrong, we will judge ourselves. Okay? I see. Thank you, Master.

We will be in suffering because of that. Reincarnate or not, where and what being, etc., etc., we will create all that so that we can improve, so that we can make up for the things that we have done, the bad things that we have done. Yes, Master. But it's very difficult to reincarnate and then do the good things again because when we come back, the bad karma (retribution) is even heavier. So it's better to do it now. Whatever we can do, do it now in this lifetime, yes? Yes, Master. Okay. Thank you so much. You're welcome, my love. Hi, Master. Hi. How much loving quality do some of the Supreme Master TV staff have here? Oh, okay. You ask for it. Okay. Now, the lowest of you guys there would be 20% of Loving Quality and the highest one of you there would be 70%, inside headquarters or outside, okay?

Not just there – outside also, the people who work for Supreme Master TV outside. Right. What about the average, Master? Okay, the average is between 70% and 20%, so you level it out how much. Okay, thank you, Master. You're welcome.

On a Between Master and Disciples show that aired recently on Supreme Master Television, you said that Master Mahavira had the most Loving Quality compared to any other Master that had been on Earth. Master, how much Loving Quality do you have in this present lifetime?

You really want to know? Yes! It’s embarrassing to talk about myself. Please, Master. Yes, we’d like to know, Master. Please tell us. Oh, okay. Let's ask Heaven if I can disclose to you, or how much. Just one second. Okay.

Wow, my God. It’s about some 40 million. That's according to Heaven report. I have no idea.

It’s too many, many zeros. Are you happy with that now? Happy? Yes, yes. Is it like you explained, Master, that Masters could have some more Loving Quality but they sacrifice it to help humans so that they can develop more easily?

Yes, it probably depends on the need at that time, yes? Right. Because, for example, at that time, if the situation is difficult and the Master cannot deliver many people or cannot do his teaching activities openly or easily, then his Loving Quality, he will not bring too much down or he will not use much, therefore he doesn't have much, okay? Okay.

Could you talk a little bit more about that, Master? They have the ability to bring it down or leave it in Heaven? Yes, yes, of course. Okay, also they bring it down according to need. Like, for example, they use it to how much and then they will bring more and more all the time. Okay. (Yes.) Okay, thank you, Master. Yes. Just like money in the bank. Right, right. Okay. You don't take all the whole account with you even if you have a billion dollars in there, you just take how much; you use it, okay? Yes, Master.

So some billionaires, they just take like $100 or $10,000 in their pocket all the time just to use like change and pocket money, and that's all they use every day or every month. But some billionaires, they do charity, they help the poor and the needy, so they bring their money from the bank out a lot and a lot all the time. Right. Thank you, Master. You're welcome. Thank you. Master, can I ask you one more question about that? Sure, sure. Have you sacrificed your status and gone slower to help us more? I did go slow, but I’m still fast. I'm still fast so that I keep afloat at least, okay? Okay, Master. Thank you. Because if I'm not afloat, then I cannot help anybody.

I don't mind being sick or being dead even, but if I need to be afloat, then I have to keep a little balance, or else, you know? Yes, Master. Understand. Like, even the billionaires, they still need some money in their bank account so that they continue to do their business, investment, and also to generate more money so that they can help more in the future. Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. You are welcome.

Can one soul be attached to many different bodies at the same time?

Of course, honey. But you see, a soul is not allowed to contact with the other bodies if he is too burdened in a lower level. Meditation is the way to connect with your higher Self. That’s why you must meditate, because the higher Self is connected with the Original Greatness, the Self, the Love, God.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, September 27 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

How can we be more in tune with animals and develop our Loving Quality?

We have to meditate more, see? Be more in tune with our Divine Selves, and then we will have more Loving Quality. Because our Divine Self is love, you see? (Yes, Master.) And, of course, being vegetarian, it helps; it lessens our aggressiveness and our blindness. Yes, lessen these lower qualities. Then this Loving Quality will come. The more we are in tune with the Divine and the longer we are vegetarian, the more we become more sensitive and more connected with all beings in the world, not just animals.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 4 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

If people’s consciousness change and people are courageous to see where the right thing is to do, then even bad governments turn to good, yes, bad leaders turn to good or will be replaced, automatically.

So, now is also up to people to rise up – not as a revolutionary group or coup d’etat, but to rise up in consciousness, to change the concept and to think for themselves and to act the way they think is right. Like being vegetarian and being spiritual

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 11 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Why is that the Sun is a spiritual being yet we can see with our physical eyes?

The Sun is a high Level Fifth being, very benevolent and kind and loving; but the Sun manifests as a physical form in order to help the planet, you see? But what we see with our eyes is not the real Sun; it’s just a manifestation of the Sun for the purpose of helping this world.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 18 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

What is the spiritual impact of the epic series “The King and Co.”?

It will continue to awaken people’s consciousness and create higher energy to help elevate all in their evolution.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 25 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Related Link

The Truth About Merits: How to Gain or Lose Them - July 7, 2010 Los Angeles, CA, USA
Play with windows media

The Secrets of Venus - August 29, 2009 Los Angeles, CA, USA
Play with windows media

Benevolent Messages from Mars: Be Virtuous& Save the Earth Jan 18, 2009-CA, USA (In English)
Play with windows media

A Great Mission:Saving the Planet Nov 26, 2008 California
Play with windows media

Revelations on the Magnanimous Sun and the Universe - Los Angeles, California, USA 
 The Truth About Merits: How to Gain or Lose Them - July 7, 2010 Los Angeles, CA, USA 

Climate Change Conference with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Supreme Master Ching Hai on the Environment
Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai and TV staff
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Simple & Nutritious Cooking with Supreme Master Ching Hai
Breatharians
The King & Co.
Aphorisms scrolls
Award of the Month Scrolls
Constructive Scrolls
Peace & Freedom Scrolls
Supreme Master Ching Hai's Aphorisms