Download

From Judaism's Holy Tanakh: Book of Psalms,Chapters 67-83    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (40MB)    MP4(54MB)  
Psalms Chapter 67 For the Leader; with string-music. A Psalm, a Song. God be gracious unto us, and bless us; may He cause His face to shine toward us; Selah That Thy way may be known upon earth, Thy salvation among all nations. Let the peoples give thanks unto Thee, O God; let the peoples give thanks unto Thee, all of them. O let the nations be glad and sing for joy; for Thou wilt judge the peoples with equity, and lead the nations upon earth. Selah Let the peoples give thanks unto Thee, O God; let the peoples give thanks unto Thee, all of them. The earth hath yielded her increase; may God, our own God, bless us. May God bless us; and let all the ends of the earth fear Him.

Psalms Chapter 69 For the Leader; upon Shoshannim. [A Psalm] of David. Save me, O God; for the waters are come in even unto the soul. I am sunk in deep mire, where there is no standing; I am come into deep waters, and the flood overwhelmeth me. I am weary of my crying; my throat is dried; mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

O God, Thou knowest my folly; and my trespasses are not hid from Thee. Let not them that wait for Thee be ashamed through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those that seek Thee be brought to confusion through me, O God of Israel. Because for Thy sake I have borne reproach; confusion hath covered my face. I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

Because zeal for Thy house hath eaten me up, and the reproaches of them that reproach Thee are fallen upon me. And I wept with my soul fasting, and that became unto me a reproach. I made sackcloth also my garment, and I became a byword unto them. They that sit in the gate talk of me. But as for me, let my prayer be unto Thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time; O God, in the abundance of Thy mercy, answer me with the truth of Thy salvation. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters. Let not the water flood overwhelm me, neither let the deep swallow me up; and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.

Answer me, O Lord, for Thy mercy is good; according to the multitude of Thy compassions turn Thou unto me. And hide not Thy face from Thy servant; for I am in distress; answer me speedily. Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it; ransom me because of mine enemies. Thou knowest my reproach, and my shame, and my confusion; mine adversaries are all before Thee. Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am sore sick; and I looked for some to show compassion, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.

But I am afflicted and in pain; let Thy salvation, O God, set me up on high. I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.

The humble shall see it, and be glad; ye that seek after God, let your heart revive. For the Lord hearkeneth unto the needy… Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein. For God will save Zion, and build the cities of Judah; and they shall abide there, and have it in possession. The seed also of His servants shall inherit it; and they that love His name shall dwell therein.

Psalms Chapter 71 In Thee, O Lord, have I taken refuge; let me never be ashamed. Deliver me in Thy righteousness, and rescue me; incline Thine ear unto me, and save me. Be Thou to me a sheltering rock, whereunto I may continually resort, which Thou hast appointed to save me; for Thou art my rock and my fortress. O my God, rescue me out of the hand of the wicked, out of the grasp of the unrighteous and ruthless man. For Thou art my hope; O Lord God, my trust from my youth. Upon Thee have I stayed myself from birth; Thou art He that took me out of my mother's womb; my praise is continually of Thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but Thou art my strong refuge. My mouth shall be filled with Thy praise, and with Thy glory all the day. Cast me not off in the time of old age; when my strength faileth, forsake me not.

I will hope continually, and will praise Thee yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Thy righteousness, and of Thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will come with Thy mighty acts, O Lord God; I will make mention of Thy righteousness, even of Thine only. O God, Thou hast taught me from my youth; and until now do I declare Thy wondrous works. And even unto old age and hoary hairs, O God, forsake me not; until I have declared Thy strength unto the next generation, Thy might to everyone that is to come.

Thy righteousness also, O God, which reacheth unto high heaven; Thou who hast done great things, O God, who is like unto Thee? Thou, who hast made me to see many and sore troubles, wilt quicken me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth. Thou wilt increase my greatness, and turn and comfort me. I also will give thanks unto Thee with the psaltery, even unto Thy truth, O my God; I will sing praises unto Thee with the harp, O Thou Holy One of Israel. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing praises unto Thee; and my soul, which Thou hast redeemed. My tongue also shall tell of Thy righteousness all the day; for they are ashamed, for they are abashed, that seek my hurt.

Psalms Chapter 75 For the Leader; Al-tashheth. A Psalm of Asaph, a Song. We give thanks unto Thee, O God, we give thanks, and Thy name is near; men tell of Thy wondrous works. 'When I take the appointed time, I Myself will judge with equity. When the earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved, I Myself establish the pillars of it.' Selah I say unto the arrogant: 'Deal not arrogantly'; and to the wicked: 'Lift not up the horn.' Lift not up your horn on high; speak not insolence with a haughty neck. For neither from the east, nor from the west, nor yet from the wilderness, cometh lifting up.

But as for me, I will declare forever, I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.

Psalms Chapter 77 For the Leader; for Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph. I will lift up my voice unto God, and cry; I will lift up my voice unto God, that He may give ear unto me. In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; with my hand uplifted, (mine eye) streameth in the night without ceasing; my soul refuseth to be comforted. When I think thereon, O God, I must moan; when I muse thereon, my spirit fainteth. Selah Thou holdest fast the lids of mine eyes; I am troubled, and cannot speak. I have pondered the days of old, the years of ancient times.

In the night I will call to remembrance my song; I will commune with mine own heart; and my spirit maketh diligent search: 'Will the Lord cast off forever? And will He be favorable no more? Is His mercy clean gone forever? Is His promise come to an end for evermore? Hath God forgotten to be gracious? Hath He in anger shut up his compassions?' Selah And I say: 'This is my weakness, that the right hand of the Most High could change. I will make mention of the deeds of the Lord; yea, I will remember Thy wonders of old. I will meditate also upon all Thy work, and muse on Thy doings.' O God, Thy way is in holiness; who is a great god like unto God? Thou art the God that doest wonders; Thou hast made known Thy strength among the peoples.

Thou hast with Thine arm redeemed Thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah The waters saw Thee, O God; the waters saw Thee, they were in pain; the depths also trembled. The clouds flooded forth waters; the skies sent out a sound; Thine arrows also went abroad. The voice of Thy thunder was in the whirlwind; the lightning lighted up the world; the earth trembled and shook. Thy way was in the sea, and Thy path in the great waters, and Thy footsteps were not known. Thou didst lead Thy people like a flock, by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

Psalms Chapter 81 For the Leader; upon the Gittith. [A Psalm] of Asaph. Sing aloud unto God our strength; shout unto the God of Jacob. Take up the melody, and sound the timbrel, the sweet harp with the psaltery. Blow the horn at the new moon, at the full moon for our feast-day. For it is a statute for Israel, an ordinance of the God of Jacob. He appointed it in Joseph for a testimony, when He went forth against the land of Egypt. The speech of one that I knew not did I hear: 'I removed his shoulder from the burden; his hands were freed from the basket. Thou didst call in trouble, and I rescued thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder; I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah Hear, O My people, and I will admonish thee: O Israel, if thou wouldest hearken unto Me!

I am the LORD thy God, who brought thee up out of the land of Egypt; open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. But My people hearkened not to My voice; and Israel would none of Me. So I let them go after the stubbornness of their heart, that they might walk in their own counsels. Oh that My people would hearken unto Me, that Israel would walk in My ways!

Psalms Chapter 82 A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of God; in the midst of the judges He judgeth: 'How long will ye judge unjustly, and respect the persons of the wicked? Selah Judge the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and destitute. Rescue the poor and needy; deliver them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither do they understand; they go about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are moved.

Arise, O God, judge the earth; for Thou shalt possess all the nations.
trackback : http://suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9710

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples