Download

SUPREME MASTER CHING HAI ON THE ENVIRONMENT First Be Veg, Then We Can Develop Sustainable Technology - P2/5 A compilation of Supreme Master Ching Hai's lectures    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (58MB)    MP4(78MB)  
Master, Sir Paul McCartney, he has a documentary for the Vegetarian Society since 1995 and it’s so complete. It explains absolutely everything about the devastation of the planet. I could see the UK making a lot of changes.

A lot of changes. For example, talking about the plastic bottles, and they showed millions of plastic bottles. Master, it’s millions and millions of plastic bottles and they were talking and they’re going against the construction of another plant for Heathrow; so all the three mayors are going against it. I know. It’s terrible. And they were interviewing people and they were saying, “Why do you use these plastic bottles?” and they said “because it’s convenient.” Yes, yes, I know. But when they show it on the camera, the millions of bottles just frighten me, floating everywhere on the water.

The plastic, as you know, it never disappears from the planet. Yes, I know. But nowadays, they make it degradable, it’s better. (Okay.) If they use that, it’s okay. If not, just use recyclable. At home, we use filter water. We put it in a plastic bottle, the old one that we have used before. Because if you put it outside, it’s not recyclable so I use them, I keep them to put water in, sometimes filter water, sometimes not, to carry around to water the plants or wash the dogs. But they’re not mineral water. When I’m cooking, it’s filter water; it’s in the mineral water bottle but it’s not, because we use those attached to the faucet, the small, about your wrist’s size like this, you attach it to the faucet.

Very easy, you can do it, into the pipe, water pipe, and then the filter water comes out. Also, you can buy those filter bottles with something in them already. You just pour water on it and then water drops down, it’s all clean. No need to buy mineral water actually. My God. Okay, we have to think about it. Suppose, suppose nobody does anything and the planet kaput. What will you do? Any idea?

You’ve seen how many “Time to Act” before? Before don’t have. Now if you look everywhere, they’re doing something for the environment. Yeah, I hope they do it all and quick enough. I hope the government really put their thumb into it. That’s all I hope for, and the media. Every day. And just ban this, ban that, and just no meat anymore and then we’re saved. Truly! Very simple. Just use meatless diet, animal-less diet; sustainable energy, limitless sun or wave power; and plant trees – everybody plant a couple of trees only, not a lot – and the government, instead of put money into war, they just use the money to pay people to plant trees where the desert, where the dry climate, where it’s already damaged to revive the atmosphere.

Very simple. We’d be happy to also go out and plant trees free of charge, and our labor and anytime we can if the government is really behind every part of this program. We will also be happy to go out and cook vegetarian, show everybody. In all of our houses, we invite people come into our house and show them how to cook vegetarian. After a few weeks, they know how. Yeah? Okay? If you can do that first, okay? All right. But what I mean is, if the government is really behind it and the media behind it, they just have to put down that piece of meat even if that is a sacrifice, it’s really worth it. It’s really the most noble thing they could do in their whole life. You know what I mean?

Just put down that piece of meat and replace it with the veggie meat. We have so much food to eat, not that we don’t have choice. Why don’t they just try it? Okay, from now, each of you should be teacher, understand me? Anywhere you go, anybody you meet, you talk about it. You invite them to your house, show them vegetarian cooking. Show it on hand, otherwise if they just see it on TV, it may be different. Use your personal energy, love, to show them. We just spread out, we do what we can. Use your time for saving the planet. Show them how to cook vegetarian food. Understand?

Every house I want to turn into a restaurant; a veggie restaurant; show them what you eat. If they don’t know what vegetarian is, they don’t know how to do it. Truly, they don’t know. Even if some people know how, know that vegetarian is good, they don’t know how. They even ask on the internet: “How did you do it?” You see? Truly some people have never heard of it before. They never think about it. So we do that, all of you in the world, teach them how every day, every time you can. All right? Invite them at random, show them how. Invite them as the guest, unconditional. Show them how.

Anybody who smiles at you, you talk to them and invite them for coffee and then invite them to your home. “I live nearby! I didn’t know such a lovely neighbor existed. Wow, what an honor! Let’s go to my house, have a cup of coffee.” And then from then on... Start it, understand me? I’m not joking.

Do something. Okay? Because you’re out there. I do it on Supreme Master Television and cook for my dogs. I talk to whomever I can also. But I’m also very busy for the planet stuff. Do that, okay? Restaurant owner... restaurateur, restaurateur...

Learn to cook well and learn to show it. With your smile, stone will melt, and with your food, the heart will melt. It won’t lose anything, you know what I mean? Vegetarian is very cheap, you can always afford to invite some, and it’s a good investment. It saves the planet. It’s worth it. You try what you can.

Through Supreme Master Television, through flyers, through books, through internet– influence a lot, a lot. But still, habits die hard. Just tell them “change the habit.” That’s it. Invite whoever you can, show the vegetarian diet, make them feel welcome. It’s like everything else. Put candles and all that. How much does it cost? Not so much. It doesn’t have to be a lot.

Make it festive and welcome and homey. Make the food taste good and then they come back for more and then show them how to. Because truly, they don’t know. I’m telling you the truth. Not many people know how to cook vegetarian. Just to think vegetarian, they think just to eat beans, green beans, the string beans, and then they worry they become like string. Surely many would advise you, “Oh, vegetarian! Can you live on that?”

“Is it nutritious enough that way?” They ask you like that because they don’t know, truly. Because they don’t research into that, they’re not used to it. I hope I live to see the day that the government really ban meat because it’s also poisonous to people. Not to talk about methane gas, you know, or waste gas, or depleting energy or water or medicine, nothing yet. Yeah, it’s poisonous. Meat makes everybody sick. Meat is poisonous, everybody knows that. Leader of the people, supposed to be leader, you have to help to protect people.

Suppose you know something is poisonous to your children, will you deliberately give it to them? To kill them? No! No, right? So now all the evidence points out that meat is also poisonous, alcohol is bad - just ban them outright. There’s no more discussion. Poisonous things, you don’t give it to your people. You don’t allow it to be near your people. And even children have access to alcohol, have access to alcohol, not to talk about meat.

That’s why I said, “Just leave the meat alone and we have everything else.” Even oil is fine. Even oil, if we have it we can use it until we have something better for our planet. But if we stop the animal raising, stop animal products, then we cut a big percentage, 80%, of pollution to our planet, and stop 80% of global warming. So, we can continue to have oil and cars. I know people will be surprised hearing me saying this but, no, it is true like that. Because we have not invented enough instruments for transportation and other uses, so we may continue to use the oil if we have it. Of course, the better if we don’t use, but at the moment we must use it. And if we just leave all the meat, animal production alone, then we can use anything.

So, what I say is: Stop the meat production, which will bring great benefit to the environment of your country. Since Mexico is also involved in the livestock industry there is also sustainable resource development as an alternative to oil as well, if we have it quick enough. You see, your country already has begun this with a large wind energy project near the city of La Ventosa, which I understand means “the windy.” Sustainable energy, in general, is also showing itself to be very profitable and job producing to people. So, there can be both economic and environmental benefit from developing sustainable energy. And the Earth will be protected. But animals industry is the number one enemy of our survival. Dear Master, I’m very glad to be part of the conference. The developing countries’ main source of energy is coal that emits an enormous amount of carbon dioxide. The future tendency is to use more coal. Is there any other way to neutralize global warming? Yes, Professor. In the news recently, there are many developing countries which are making use of green technologies such as solar energy, which is clean and sustainable, and they’re also trying to minimize the use of coal. We know from scientists, great scientists such as Dr. James Hansen of NASA, that much of the carbon dioxide emitted from coal burning stays in the air for more than a thousandyears. So, another harmful element of coal burning is the black carbon, or soot, that contains up to 40 different cancer-causing chemicals that would also cause lung and heart diseases. Also, the byproducts of coal plants are highly toxic and can damage the health of people and animals alike. So, every country should help each other to develop more sustainable energy for our shared planet as well as to protect the health of the people and the animals. We just cannot burn away or use up all our precious natural resources, and in the process harm our environment. We must adopt sustainable, green, frugal lifestyles which will support all life on the planet. Again, since you ask, the first step is to end the killing of animals for food. Even Dr. James Hansen highlighted this fact, as he said that being veg is the most effective means for anyone to save the planet without any ado, without any documents, without any trouble.
trackback : http://suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9295

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples