Jacqueline Ripstein - Họa sĩ của ánh sáng vô hình   
( 50 MB )

Jacqueline Ripstein : My name is Jacqueline Ripstein and I’ve been an artist for 36 years. I work as a United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) representative of the International Association of Educators for World Peace. One of my main concerns has always been about the peace and the safety and the unitedness (unity) of humanity. I’ve always wanted to create this space where the arts could take the role of inspiring people to another level.

Welcome, art-loving viewers, to Enlightening Entertainment. Today, we’ll have a special treat for the sight and soul, featuring paintings by the internationally celebrated artist Ms. Jacqueline Ripstein.

Jaqueline Ripstein was born in Mexico City, Mexico. From childhood, she felt a strong attraction to the arts and taught herself to paint. At age 12, she won the international Prismacolor arts competition, and at age 19, she had already painted internationally acclaimed masterpieces.

About her early years as an artist, Jacqueline once stated: 『When I was a little girl, I believed in Magic, my Wand and my brush transported me to the Invisible World...』

For more information on Jacqueline Ripstein, please visit:
www.JacquelineRipstein.com
www.Huemanism.org    

Kết nối liên quan

Họa một thế giới an bình: Nghệ sĩ Iraq Hassan Alnajar

Niska: Họa sĩ vẽ linh hồn

Họa sĩ tài hoa của Nam Dương Srihadi Soedarsono

Nghệ thuật chân thành của họa sĩ Iraq Paul Batou

Nghệ thuật cảm hứng từ Thiên Đàng của Akiane, họa sĩ và nhà thơ thần đồng

Khía cạnh thẩm mỹ của gương mặt: Họa sĩ Iraq chuyên vẽ chân dung Haydar Al-Yasiry

Họa sĩ Mã Lai danh tiếng Trương Nại Đông: Nhịp cầu văn hóa và nghệ thuật

Họa sĩ Palestine tài năng: Tiến sĩ Ibrahim Shalaby (Tiếng Ả Rập)

HỘI NGHỊ KHÍ HẬU THAY ĐỔI VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ GIẢNG VỀ MÔI SINH
Hội thảo truyền hình với Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư và nhân viên Truyền Hình Vô Thượng Sư
Khai thị từ những buổi gặp mặt quốc tế năm 2008 và 2009
NẤU ĂN ĐƠN GIẢN và BỔ DƯỠNG VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
Người Sống Bằng Không Khí
Vua và v.v.
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ
MÀN HÌNH CUỘN GIẢI THƯỞNG TRONG THÁNG
Constructive Scrolls
Màn hình cuộn Hòa Bình & Tự Do
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư
GIẢI GƯƠNG LÃNH ĐẠO SÁNG NGỜI THẾ GIỚI