Danh Nhân Trường Chay Toàn thế giới mới với diễn viên trường chay Joël Legendre - (1/2)   
Phần 1 ( 46 MB )
Phần 2 ( 46 MB )

Joël Legendre : I always told myself that I wanted to inspire people.

Faithful viewers, welcome to Vegetarian Elite! Today and next week, we have the honor of introducing, quite possibly, the most famous vegetarian actor in all of Québec, Mr. Joël Legendre. In our special 2-part program, Mr. Legendre chats with us about how he got his charming good looks…

Joël Legendre: And the day I stopped eating meat, all that disappeared. I became a tall, good looking, amazing young man!

Realizing his dream through hosting “Opération Enfant Soleil” telethon for the last 10 years…

Joël Legendre : And the first time I was on the set of Opération Enfant Soleil, I said, “I am doing exactly what I wanted. I am a comedian-missionary.”
And what Joël Legendre’s perfect world would be like…

Joël Legendre: A whole new world A new fantastic point of view

Deeply devoted as a parent and a champion for children’s charities, it is fitting that Mr. Legendre’s rise to fame began with hosting popular children television shows. Since then, he has starred in numerous other television shows and theater productions including “My Fair Lady” and “Grease.” He recently hosted four consecutive years of the highly rated reality TV show “Occupation Double,” with ongoing endeavors hosting the weekly TV talkshow “Le Téléphone” and a gameshow called “Paquet Voleur.”

Kết nối liên quan

Hành động nhân ái: Trái tim cao thượng của người bảo vệ thú vật và nữ diễn viên Eliza Roberts

Mimi Kirk: Tươi cười và tuyệt vời ở tuổi 72!

Spice Williams-Crosby: Câu chuyện về nữ diễn viên phim hành động Hollywood

Vượt trên vẻ đẹp: Siêu người mẫu thuần chay quốc tế Jenny Meister

Joanne Rose, Ngôi sao đang nổi và người nhìn xa thuần chay

Nữ tài tử Daryl Hannah, ngôi sao thuần chay

TIẾT MỤC
ĐỊA CẦU - NGÔI NHÀ THÂN ÁI
DANH NHÂN TRƯỜNG CHAY
GIỮA THẦY và TRÒ
GƯƠNG NGỜI SÁNG
KỸ THUẬT THỜI HOÀNG KIM
KHOA HỌC và TÂM LINH
LỜI PHÁP CAM LỒ