KHOA HỌC VÀ TÂM LINH Gregg Braden: Tìm kiếm mật mã thiêng liêng của sự sống (1/2)   
Phần 1 ( 38 MB )
Phần 2 ( 41 MB )

HOST: Wise, loving viewers, welcome to today’s Science and Spirituality program on Supreme Master Television, the first in a two-part series featuring visionary best-selling author and a leading figure in the field of science and spirituality, Gregg Braden, whose work blends the profound wisdom of the ancients with modern discoveries in genetics and quantum physics.

Through this unity Mr. Braden believes that both inner and outer peace may be achieved. Mr. Braden was born in the state of Missouri, USA, and during his childhood his family moved around frequently, exposing young Gregg to a variety of religious traditions.

Before beginning his current pursuits, Mr. Braden held a variety of computer-related positions and helped to build a team within a prominent company whose members assure the reliability of the Internet.
Let’s now learn more from Gregg Braden about his background, which played a pivotal role in his search for understanding.

Gregg Braden: I was not really steeped in any one specific tradition, so I was introduced into the Hindu traditions, into the Muslim traditions, into the Hebrew traditions, and I’m just as comfortable in a mosque or a cathedral as I am in a synagogue or a Native American kiva, and I think it was good for me to have that experience, because it opened the door to many possibilities. And what I found was that while all the traditionsdescribe pieces of the questions I had, I found no single tradition described the answer to all of my questions.
I looked, but I couldn’t find one that did. And so I began to ask myself as a child, 『Could it be that they’re all parts of a greater knowing? And if it is, what would that look like?』

For more details on Gregg Braden, please visit
www.GreggBraden.com

Kết nối liên quan

Bác sĩ Anthony D. Cicoria: Thể nghiệm cận tử

Bộ não huyền bí với nhà làm phim Tiến sĩ Isabelle Raynauld

Tiến sĩ John E. Brandenburg - Hỏa tinh chết, Địa cầu hấp hối

Tiến sĩ Ali Danesh: Sức mạnh của ý nghĩ xây dựng để thay đổi (1/2)

Don Estes – Dùng khoa học chấn động để mở rộng tiềm năng con người

Tìm Thượng Đế trong não bộ: Tiến sĩ Mario Beauregard, khoa học gia về thần kinh người Gia Nã Đại

Cầu màu chàm trong phục vụ: Tiến sĩ Theresa Ibis

Tinh thần cao hơn vật chất - Sức mạnh bí mật đàng sau Thiếu Lâm Thiết Đầu Công Phu

Ảnh hưởng Maharishi: Lực lượng cộng hưởng của thiền định để mang lại an bình

Tiến sĩ Joe Dispenza – Khám phá những kỳ diệu của tâm trí

HỘI NGHỊ KHÍ HẬU THAY ĐỔI VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ GIẢNG VỀ MÔI SINH
Hội thảo truyền hình với Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư và nhân viên Truyền Hình Vô Thượng Sư
Khai thị từ những buổi gặp mặt quốc tế năm 2008 và 2009
NẤU ĂN ĐƠN GIẢN và BỔ DƯỠNG VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
Người Sống Bằng Không Khí
Vua và v.v.
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ
MÀN HÌNH CUỘN GIẢI THƯỞNG TRONG THÁNG
Constructive Scrolls
Màn hình cuộn Hòa Bình & Tự Do
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư
GIẢI GƯƠNG LÃNH ĐẠO SÁNG NGỜI THẾ GIỚI