Niska: Họa sĩ vẽ linh hồn - P1/2   
Phần 1 ( 38 MB )
Phần 2 ( 39 MB )

Greetings angelic viewers, and welcome to A Journey through Aesthetic Realms on Supreme Master Television. In today’s show, we’ll take an inspiring voyage to the realm of light with the first of our two-part series on contemporary Canadian artist François Lortie, better known as Niska.

Called “the Painter of the Soul,” Niska has devoted over 50 years of his life to the ardent quest for God with his paintbrush.

At the age of six, Niska was struck by a city bus when he found himself out of his body and surrounded by bright light. The life-changing moment was followed by 18 months of confinement in a hospital bed.

Assigned to the rehabilitation center along with war amputees, he created his first painting under the loving encouragement of his caretakers. It was here that he made his lifetime commitment to spreading the message of light.

Niska (m): I was already painting those lights and my first exhibition [was] when I sent the paintings in Ottawa for the National Gallery in 1954. By this year, I remember, I was like 14 years-old, those energies that I felt in my guts, I wanted to help the world, I wanted to help humanity, to change the world, So I associated to my spiritual energy, wanted so much to give, so that’s the strength of power. And of course the light that I associate to [is] the Light of God.

For more about Niska’s paintings,
please visit www.niska.org

Kết nối liên quan

Nghệ thuật cảm hứng từ Thiên Đàng của Akiane, họa sĩ và nhà thơ thần đồng

Nghệ thuật chân thành của họa sĩ Iraq Paul Batou

Tình thương cho tạo vật của Thượng Đế: Thi phẩm của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư về thú vật đồng cư của chúng ta - Chó con

Nhạc sĩ Omar Bashir người Iraq - Âm nhạc liên kết mọi quốc gia

Nghệ thuật bảo tồn văn hóa Palestine: Phỏng vấn họa sĩ Najat El-Taji El-Khairy

Trí huệ thiêng liêng của truyền thống bản xứ: Thám hiểm với nhà nhân chủng học Peter Gold

HỘI NGHỊ KHÍ HẬU THAY ĐỔI VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ GIẢNG VỀ MÔI SINH
Hội thảo truyền hình với Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư và nhân viên Truyền Hình Vô Thượng Sư
Khai thị từ những buổi gặp mặt quốc tế năm 2008 và 2009
NẤU ĂN ĐƠN GIẢN và BỔ DƯỠNG VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
Người Sống Bằng Không Khí
Vua và v.v.
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ
MÀN HÌNH CUỘN GIẢI THƯỞNG TRONG THÁNG
Constructive Scrolls
Màn hình cuộn Hòa Bình & Tự Do
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư
GIẢI GƯƠNG LÃNH ĐẠO SÁNG NGỜI THẾ GIỚI