Kỹ Thuật Hoàng Kim Lloyd Godson: Nhà phát minh những giải pháp bền vững (1/2)   
Phần 1 ( 35 MB )
Phần 2 ( 37 MB )

HOST: Greetings inventive viewers, and welcome to Golden Age Technology.
We are honored to have a very special Australian marine biologist and adventurer with us today, Mr. Lloyd Godson, who was the winner of the 2007 Australian Geographic Adventurer of the Year award for staying 14 consecutive days in a self-sufficient, and self-sustaining underwater habitat called BioSUB.

During this period, BioSUB was submerged in 『The Pit,』 a former rock quarry site that is two hectares in surface area with a maximum depth of 16 meters.

It is Australia’s only dedicated occupational dive site and is located in the state of New South Wales.
Despite his very busy schedule, Mr. Godson recently granted Supreme Master Television an interview regarding his innovative work.

He now recounts his journey that eventually led him to realize his dream of sharing the wonders of marine science with Australian students through the BioSUB project.

Lloyd Godson(m): As a young kid, I was always fascinated with the sea, and over the years, I had this strong desire to go on and study marine sciences at university. And eventually I fulfilled that goal, and I studied marine biology. And I also studied as a commercial diver, and worked as a commercial diver for some years as well.

For more details on Lloyd Godson and his projects, please visit www.BioSUB.com.au and www.LifeAmphibious.com

Kết nối liên quan

Xe ý thức sinh thái: Cuộc triển lãm và Hội nghị AltCar

Năng lượng Khaiko: Giải pháp cho một thế giới xanh hơn

Thoáng nhìn về tương lai: Triển lãm Người máy Quốc tế ở Đài Bắc 2009

Mời Bạn Tham Gia Khoa Học Tốc Hành

Tiến đến trước: Xe điện trực tuyến từ Nam Hàn

Buổi triển lãm máy cải tiến: Xe đạp điện

Keeping Delhi Green and Moving: The Delhi Metro System

Viện Nghệ thuật Đất và Kiến trúc tại California: Tòa nhà bền vững trong sự hài hòa với thiên nhiê

Chương trình thiết bị cải tiến: Mới nhất từ tự động hóa căn nhà và công ty DIY Kyoto

Giới thiệu cách chế tạo ga oxy-hydrô

HỘI NGHỊ KHÍ HẬU THAY ĐỔI VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ GIẢNG VỀ MÔI SINH
Hội thảo truyền hình với Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư và nhân viên Truyền Hình Vô Thượng Sư
Khai thị từ những buổi gặp mặt quốc tế năm 2008 và 2009
NẤU ĂN ĐƠN GIẢN và BỔ DƯỠNG VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
Người Sống Bằng Không Khí
Vua và v.v.
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ
MÀN HÌNH CUỘN GIẢI THƯỞNG TRONG THÁNG
Constructive Scrolls
Màn hình cuộn Hòa Bình & Tự Do
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư
GIẢI GƯƠNG LÃNH ĐẠO SÁNG NGỜI THẾ GIỚI