SỐNG VUI SỐNG KHỎE Nghiện ma túy - Cạm bẫy chết người   
( 42 MB )

Reverend (m): I started taking drugs from 17 and have spent countless penitent days since then. Those days should’ve been the golden days of my life, the happiest time of my life, and I should’ve worked energetically at that age. Instead, I was tempted, enslaved and devastated by drugs and lost everything

HOST: Reverend Shin Yong-Won’s story is not unique but reflects the experience of many around the world who have been trapped by drugs.

In 2007 the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime estimated that the global population of drug addicts was 18 to 38 million.

Drug abuse causes severe harm to public health, and causes unbearable pain to families and friends.
On this episode of Healthy Living we examine the hazards of drug use and how to help our loved ones stay away from the perils of addiction.

Marie-Francoise (f): Drugs are really the intruder that will cheat the brain and make us think we need them.

HOST: Once a habit is established, it is exceedingly difficult to free oneself from the grip of narcotics.

Kết nối liên quan

Rượu: Chất độc hại cho cơ thể và tinh thần

Patrick Reynolds: "Trò chuyện với con cái về hút thuốc"

Thuốc lá: Ghiền muốn chết? Làm sáng tỏ những sai lầm về thuốc lá

Ngày Thế Giới Chống Ma Túy của Liên Hiệp Quốc

Gương Anh Hùng Sáng Ngời Thế Giới Patrick Reynolds và Hội Ủng Hộ Hoa Kỳ Không Hút Thuốc

HỘI NGHỊ KHÍ HẬU THAY ĐỔI VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ GIẢNG VỀ MÔI SINH
Hội thảo truyền hình với Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư và nhân viên Truyền Hình Vô Thượng Sư
Khai thị từ những buổi gặp mặt quốc tế năm 2008 và 2009
NẤU ĂN ĐƠN GIẢN và BỔ DƯỠNG VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
Người Sống Bằng Không Khí
Vua và v.v.
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ
MÀN HÌNH CUỘN GIẢI THƯỞNG TRONG THÁNG
Constructive Scrolls
Màn hình cuộn Hòa Bình & Tự Do
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư
GIẢI GƯƠNG LÃNH ĐẠO SÁNG NGỜI THẾ GIỚI