Lắng nghe loài vật: Cô Linda Roosloot, giao tiếp bằng thần giao cách cảm   
( 39 MB )

Blessed viewers, welcome to Animal World: Our Co-Inhabitants. Today’s show features Linda Roosloot, an animal telepathic communicator and practitioner of veterinary homeopathy in the Netherlands who has had a strong affinity with animals since childhood.

Linda’s deep interest in our fellow beings led her to study animal behavior while pursuing a university degree.
She is also trained in angelic energy therapy or healing others through the power of angels, and is a certified
Master Instructor of Integrated Energy Therapy, which she uses to help animals recover from injury and illness.

In addition, Linda is able to interact with animals through contact with angels and says this skill sets her apart from other animal telepathic communicators.

Due to her special abilities, Linda Roosloot has received much attention from the Dutch media, being featured on TV and radio programs and in newspaper and Internet articles.

(Interview in Dutch)
Linda Roosloot(f): I have been raised with animals all my life. I worked a lot with horses; I had dogs at home.
I have a passion for animals.

Besides that, I have a passion for spiritual development, for nature, for the environment. When I was at a turning point, where I wanted to work on my own development, I realized that I could communicate with animals.

Kết nối liên quan

Truyện thú từ Phần Lan: Maiccu Kostiainen, Người giao tiếp thần giao cách cảm với thú vật (Tiếng Phần Lan)

Tiếng nói hợp nhất của địa cầu Người giao tiếp thú vật bằng thần giao cách cảm Penelope Smith (1/2)

HỘI NGHỊ KHÍ HẬU THAY ĐỔI VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ GIẢNG VỀ MÔI SINH
Hội thảo truyền hình với Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư và nhân viên Truyền Hình Vô Thượng Sư
Khai thị từ những buổi gặp mặt quốc tế năm 2008 và 2009
NẤU ĂN ĐƠN GIẢN và BỔ DƯỠNG VỚI THANH HẢI VÔ THƯỢNG SƯ
Người Sống Bằng Không Khí
Vua và v.v.
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ
MÀN HÌNH CUỘN GIẢI THƯỞNG TRONG THÁNG
Constructive Scrolls
Màn hình cuộn Hòa Bình & Tự Do
Lời Pháp Cam Lồ của Thanh Hải Vô Thượng Sư
GIẢI GƯƠNG LÃNH ĐẠO SÁNG NGỜI THẾ GIỚI